Alan faneca
Damien Woody
Kris Jenkins
Davifd Harris
Calvin Pace
Bart Scott
Darrelle Revis
Jim Leonhard

I can go on, he's done his job as GM. The Favre trade was a bad one for last year but good long term as we got rex and Sanchez as a result.

In '06 we were 10-6, last year 9-7, this year we'll be around 8-8. We've had one bad season(4-12 in '07).

how many of these guys are still looking for "playoff win #1"? ;-)

how many of these guys are still looking for "playoff win #1"? ;-)

Thomas Jones has played in a SB
sanchez is a rookie
Leon is 0-1
Greene is a rookie
Edwards has played 4 games w/ the Jets
keller is a 2nd yr player
brick is 0-1
Mangold 0-1
faneca is a SB Champ
Woody is a SB Champ
Jenkins reached a SB
Harris never
Revis never
Pace never
Leonhard has 2
Bart Scott has multiple
Rex has a SB ring

so to answer your question- not many.

Didn't you just say the Jets were average??? That's a lot of names that have never managed to win more than 10 games....

10 of 16 have won at least 10 games in the NFL

Why is there a 5 page thread about the Jets on the main board?
Are we that obsessed with them?
No wonder NYJUNC is here so much,we seem to talk about the Jets
as much as Miami.
Damn.

And none of this changes the fact that the Jets are 71 games below .500 in their lifetime.

And the Phins are 107 games above .500 in their lifetime.

A net difference of 178 games or just a little over 11 seasons ahead.

Anyone care to guess what junc comeback will be? I know what the answer is does anyone else?

Thomas Jones has played in a SB
sanchez is a rookie
Leon is 0-1
Greene is a rookie
Edwards has played 4 games w/ the Jets
keller is a 2nd yr player
brick is 0-1
Mangold 0-1
faneca is a SB Champ
Woody is a SB Champ
Jenkins reached a SB
Harris never
Revis never
Pace never
Leonhard has 2
Bart Scott has multiple
Rex has a SB ring

so to answer your question- not many.

10 of 16 are still looking for a playoff win. that's not many??

Question: Jets falling apart?
Answer: Yes, 40 years and counting.

10 of 16 are still looking for a playoff win. that's not many??

Not when most of them have been in the league about 3 years or less. I'm pretty sure outside of Joey Porter all of the guys brought in under the new regime are looking for their first playoff win.

And none of this changes the fact that the Jets are 71 games below .500 in their lifetime.

And the Phins are 107 games above .500 in their lifetime.

A net difference of 178 games or just a little over 11 seasons ahead.

Anyone care to guess what junc comeback will be? I know what the answer is does anyone else?

Who cares? You have ONE more SB title than we have, you guys act like you are an elite franchise and you aren't. When they start awarding trophies for winning seasons maybe you'll become elite. You guys crack me up.

Isn't it amzing that we are in a pathetic state as a franchise at 4-5 while you guys are great amnd are also 4-5?

Have you followed football long? Pathetic would be the 1996 Jets, the 2007 dolphins, ricky walking out on the team a week befor camp in 2004, Jason Taylor choosing dancing over working. That's pathetic.
Those pathetic Dolphin moments actually turned out good in the long run for the Dolphins.

Ricky quiting in 2004, led to the drafting of Ronnie Brown and now Ricky at age 32 is fresh and playing some of his best football.

The 2007 Dolphins, led to the hiring of Parcells, Ireland, and Sparano. The drafting of Jake Long and Chad Henne and a division title in 2008.

Jason Taylor choosing dancing led to his trade to Washington for a 2nd(Pat White) and 6th round pick(which we will use in this upcoming draft). It also saw the return of Taylor to the Dolphins less then a year later and he is having a good year.

Also, we swept you guys this year and have won the past three. So, ha!

You guys crack me up.

I was about to say the same thing about you and the Jets fans that come over here.

Its cute how nyjunc pics only NFL stats that are convenient for the Jets only.

If any Fin fan brings up our all time winning percentage, we smash the Jets in that category. But nyjunc will say "So! So! You only have one more SuperBowl than us!!!!":lol:

But he has no problem bringing up all the times the Jets beat the Fins in previous seasons. Hilarious

Those pathetic Dolphin moments actually turned out good in the long run for the Dolphins.

Ricky quiting in 2004, led to the drafting of Ronnie Brown and now Ricky at age 32 is fresh and playing some of his best football.

The 2007 Dolphins, led to the hiring of Parcells, Ireland, and Sparano. The drafting of Jake Long and Chad Henne and a division title in 2008.

Jason Taylor choosing dancing led to his trade to Washington for a 2nd(Pat White) and 6th round pick(which we will use in this upcoming draft). It also saw the return of Taylor to the Dolphins less then a year later and he is having a good year.

Exactly. nyjunc gets OWNED again. :lol::up:

yeah you only had to go through 4-12 and 1-15 seasons to get to the point you are at now which is a 4-5 team not likely to make the playoffs. How was it worth it again?

Parcells calling the shots has ONE playoff victory in his career, so far you have none w/ him and look like you won't make it this year.

I agree on the jason taylor situation. For an overrated, old player you fleeced Washington but getting Pat White was probably not the best way to waste another 2nd rd pick.

I was about to say the same thing about you and the Jets fans that come over here.

Its cute how nyjunc pics only NFL stats that are convenient for the Jets only.

If any Fin fan brings up our all time winning percentage, we smash the Jets in that category. But nyjunc will say "So! So! You only have one more SuperBowl than us!!!!":lol:

But he has no problem bringing up all the times the Jets beat the Fins in previous seasons. Hilarious

I realize reading isn't one your your strengths but i have alays acknowledge Miami has the better franchise all time. I just find it funny that you guys act like you are the Yankees of the NFL when you are just another mediocre franchise w/ only 2 SB titles and both SB wins happened more than 35 years ago.

yeah you only had to go through 4-12 and 1-15 seasons to get to the point you are at now which is a 4-5 team not likely to make the playoffs. How was it worth it again?

Parcells calling the shots has ONE playoff victory in his career, so far you have none w/ him and look like you won't make it this year.

I agree on the jason taylor situation. For an overrated, old player you fleeced Washington but getting Pat White was probably not the best way to waste another 2nd rd pick.
Miami was 1-15 in 2007 and in shambles. Miami wasn't supposed to compete in 2008 and wasn't supposed to be great in 2009 when Parcells took over. So far since his arrival(though I like to give Sparano more of the credit) he won a division title and has his team in the hunt in year two. Look at the Lions, they went 0-16(one game worse then the 07' Fins) and are off to a 1-8 start with their new regime. That is what was supposed to happen to the Dolphins last year. But it didn't.

Say what you want about Parcells and Sparano, but they took a team that BARELY won a game in 2007 to division champs in year one and a chance to repeat in year two. That is right, I said REPEAT. We are only two games back of the Patriots and it is very possible that the Sunday Night game in Miami will be fore first place.

Look at what else Parcells and Sparano have down in just two years. They are 7-3 against division opponents. Now that is impressive, and even you can't argue that.

He brought us:

sanchez - is the bust of the draft. how do u draft a wear arm qb to throw in a windy giant stadium when freeman is staring u in the face. BAD MOVE.
Thomas Jones - good move but he is old
Leon Washington -good move but he is hurt and done for u guys.
Shonn Greene- i dont buy the hype with this guy but we will see.
Braylon Edwards- terrible move. he traded for a cancer wr with problems catching the ball.now i guys are stuck with that scrub for years when u should have kept the picks and drafted dez bryant cause u guys will have a decent draft pick.
Dustin keller - i dont like keller 1 bit. he cant block to saVE his life and he isnt the dallas clark type that jets fans expected.
D'Brickashaw Fergsuon brick- is a bust and i dont care who says what. he is a above averag lt whonis undersized and makes to much money.he was a top 5 pick so he should have been a lot better than he is.they could have gotten marcus mcneil in the second who is better.
Nick Mangold -was a hell of a pick but it was a no brainer.
Alan faneca- old as dirt and hes been getting beat a lot and is def not worth the money.
Damien Woody dont know much so i wont comment
Kris Jenkins -he is good but he is always hurt and he breaks down at the end of every season so im not that high on that move.
Davifd Harris- harris has fell off big time after his great rookie season and u scrubs should have drafted henne instaed cause ha has a good arm and can make all the throws in a windy giant stadium.
Calvin Pace - the worst move that he might have made in years.they paid him 80 mill and he is only averag at best. and is a juice bag.
Bart Scott- over paid but good. ray lewis and terell suggs should claim bart scott on there taxes cause trhey made him.
Darrelle Revis- great pick but he was a no brainer but i give your gm respect for moving nup to draft him.
Jim Leonhard -decent move

I can go on, he's done his job as GM. The Favre trade was a bad one for last year but good long term as we got rex and Sanchez as a result.

In '06 we were 10-6, last year 9-7, this year we'll be around 8-8. We've had one bad season(4-12 in '07).

the farve move was made out of drsperation from the giants winning the superbowl. so im not gonna kill him for that.
ghoulston was the worst move ever made and he should lose his job for taking him. he should have taken flacco and had him sit behind brett or chad or who ever your qb was at the time of the draft.

the bottom line is he should be fired cause of the ghoulston and the sanchez moves cause they are bust.
he also should have been fired for hiring rex.
tattumbaum is not a football guy he is a capoligist, he should not be making any football moves and he should not be a gm.
good luck with your wak gm who doesnt know football, only numbers.

Back
Top Bottom