Jets get Gholston! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets get Gholston!

Gholston is going to be the best player in the draft in addition he dominated the 1st pick in the draft.
Yeah! Wow! 1 sack in 4 freakin' years:sidelol:.....now that's the definition of Jets domination, I understand but....:sidelol:

Yeah! Wow! 1 sack in 4 freakin' years:sidelol:.....now that's the definition of Jets domination, I understand but....:sidelol:
Gholston actually got 2 in 3 years which is two sacks in the three times they matched up.

By the way,two thirds of the sacks Jake Long gave up in college went to Gholston.Interesting stat I thought you might like to know.

Very interesting indeed. Should be an entertaining matchup. Hopefully both of these guys will make it and add another piece to the rivalry.

I was digging threw old threads and got a good laugh at this one. I'm sure Jet fan will the Rex Ryan will turn him from a work out warrior into a real player....lol

I was digging threw old threads and got a good laugh at this one. I'm sure Jet fan will the Rex Ryan will turn him from a work out warrior into a real player....lol

Maybe we should dig out the Ricky Wiiliams thread, the AJ Feely thread, the Nick Saban thread, the Cam Cameron thread,...:lol:

Maybe we should dig out the Ricky Wiiliams thread, the AJ Feely thread, the Nick Saban thread, the Cam Cameron thread,...:lol:

Or maybe, the Dolphins signing Chad Pennington, Brett Favre retires after one awful year in NY or the last game of the 08 season Chad Pennington returns to NY to kick his old team in the *** on his way to the division title threads?

lol damn... i just keep reading the comment how gholston dominated jake.... JAKE=Probowl> Vernon=cant crack the starting lineup.

SO FAR SO GOOD!!!:up:

lol damn... i just keep reading the comment how gholston dominated jake.... JAKE=Probowl> Vernon=cant crack the starting lineup.

SO FAR SO GOOD!!!:up:

jake was a PB alternate, got in b/c someone got hurt. Obviously he is WAY ahead of Gholston and he probably always will be but let's not crown jake just yet.

jake was a PB alternate, got in b/c someone got hurt. Obviously he is WAY ahead of Gholston and he probably always will be but let's not crown jake just yet.

Do your research, Jake Should have gone ahead of Jason Peters. Jake had 2.5 sacks as a rookie, Jason Peters had 11.5 sacks as a vet. Peters got in over Jake....that's a frikin joke. That was as Bad as sending Brett Favre to the Por bowl over Philip Rivers.

Do your research, Jake Should have gone ahead of Jason Peters. Jake had 2.5 sacks as a rookie, Jason Peters had 11.5 sacks as a vet. Peters got in over Jake....that's a frikin joke. That was as Bad as sending Brett Favre to the Por bowl over Philip Rivers.

Plenty of players should have gone in ahead of Peters including Ferguson.

Back
Top Bottom