Jets get Ramsey. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets get Ramsey.

Good trade for them.

However now you have to wonder who will be the starter and if they will even draft a QB. I mean it's one thing to have a vet lead on a rook. But why get two vets? Unless you're looking for one to back up the other, period.

The best backup is Aaron Brooks as he has the live arm as well as mobility that Daunte has just far less intangibles...

do u think they will draft a qb now.....the draft is getting crazier and crazier

InMyChambers said:
wow, good move for the jets. they give up a 6th for ramsey, we give up a 6th for a lemon. hmmmmmmm

I was thinking the exact same thing...:boohoo: but I also understand we had to get rid of Feeley...

Ramsey doesn't scare me, especially if his mental state never improves after what he endured in Washington.

If the Jets dont draft a QB, that organization are full of dumb arses. I hope this is a sign that they will not draft a QB, so those NYers can stay in the garbage.

AlexKhan said:
Biggest steal of Free Agency, IMO. Daunte's trade a close second.
On what grounds do you base those thoughts? Is Ramsey a game winner in your eyes as a backup or Culpepper as a starter for a better team?

gator_sensation said:
I doubt it. They are going to have a lot of money tide up in the QB position.

Really? How much can Ramsey command if he's only worth a 6th? And how much are they paying Pennington? Didn't he just take a pay cut, I thought I heard that.

NJ_Fin_Fan said:
He's decent, but I'd rather have Maddox as a backup. He already has a good repoire with Mularkey.
you obviously missed Maddox last year.

AlexKhan said:
Biggest steal of Free Agency, IMO. Daunte's trade a close second.

Nice. Some honesty from the Phin fans.

A young, former first round QB for a 6th round pick? A steal, agreed.

BZ

Back
Top Bottom