Jets get Ramsey. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets get Ramsey.

Very interesting. There's no way they draft a QB in their spot, right ? They'd have 3 guys there all thinking they should be the starter and still nobody to block or tackle for them. I'm sorry, we are talking the Jets, so that's a very likely possibility. Logically, that would mean they would be looking to move down a few spots, and either still get one of the top QB's or another need and get a 2nd or 3rd round pick for that move. :lol:
Fine by me, a QB controversy in NYJ between 3 guys is just the distraction I think they need at this point.

Who cares about ramsey. he is an unproven qb to compliment, a broken down one who hasnt played a full season in his career. the jets are aweful, and will continue to be aweful. until they get there own stadium and stop mooching off the giants, then maybe actually play in new york as opposed to new jersey, then when they stop making stupid decisions as in letting lamont jordan go for the no tread tire of a running back curtis martin, then perhaps they can tell there fans that they havent even BEEN to a superbowl in almost 40 years..( we hadnt walked on the moon at that point, also elvis was still alive, and we were still fighting in vietnam)forget winning one...just get there, and that because of that one big fact they shouldnt talk about their team like its the second coming of jesus christ. last i checked you had to be relevant to be considered good. also they can tell there fans to stop...please stop wearing the namath, and gastineau jersey's to our stadium....cmon man namath has more INTs than touchdowns, and before you go into the well he has a superbowl ring argument, ask yourself...do you really want to go there? and gastineau, a steroid infested jerkball who embodies everything newyork stands for. yay! until these things are rectified no patrick ramsey chad pennington or even the best qb on the roster last year bollinger will be able to bring the jets back from the depths of the landfill they play in.

trate121hb said:
do u think they will draft a qb now.....the draft is getting crazier and crazier

This is the thing that is driving me crazy.....why is everyone positioning themselves to NOT take a QBm when most critics say this is the best QB draft in years......this is NUTZ. :goof:

NJ_Fin_Fan said:
He's decent, but I'd rather have Maddox as a backup. He already has a good repoire with Mularkey.
Umm, I rather have Patrick Ramsey as our backup. Only thing is, if we traded another pick for a damn QB, I will be super pissed.

Traded a pick and AJ Feeley for Cleo Lemon.
Traded a 2nd rounder for Daunte Culpepper.

No way in hell do we waste another draft pick on a QB.

And Tommy Maddox sucks. Doesn't matter what experience he has had in the past, the guy is washed up. Charlie Batch out-performed him.

InMyChambers said:
wow, good move for the jets. they give up a 6th for ramsey, we give up a 6th for a lemon. hmmmmmmm

Thats the first thing I thought of when I heard the news. So that is 3 picks in 2 years we have spent on QB's and two second round picks.

Adam First said:
We can always pick up Bollinger as a backup if he is released...the Jets took our trash, we can take theirs :wink:

Bollinger picked Miami apart last year, probably his only great game. :(

vanquenton said:
Bollinger picked Miami apart last year, probably his only great game. :(
And he was sacked 6 times not to mention how many times his face mask was buried in the grass!
:egads:

Bollinger spent more time picking himself up from the turf than standing in the pocket!!
You call that having a "great game"?
clear.gif

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:
And he was sacked 6 times not to mention how many times his face mask was buried in the grass!
:egads:

Bollinger spent more time picking himself up from the turf than standing in the pocket!!
You call that having a "great game"?
http://www.emoticore.com/smilies/rolleye0018.gif

Marino1983

Hmmmm, lets see, he was 28/42 for 327 yards and 2TDs, no INTs. 67% comp. % and a 106 QB rating ... yeah, I'd say great game.

Back
Top Bottom