Jets Imploding? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Imploding?

I read that they had to pull Bluto off Babyschott.. over sitting Greene down. How could you not love this?

I stand by my prediction last night that a few more humiliations and Tub-O-Lard fires babyS, thinks he's up to taking over the offensive playcalling also and before season's end implodes in a bigger detonation than used to crumple the old Meadowlands.

Lmao I wonder if Ryan ate him ? Too bad Jenkins was too hurt to break the fight up

I wish Sparano would get in a shoving match with Henning and fist pump him!

Reminds me of the time Buddy Ryan, Rex's dad, clocked Kevin Gilbride on the sidelines during an Oilers game.

[video=youtube;bPK3cDl7Ftw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPK3cDl7Ftw[/video]

I heard that Fat Rex didn't actually mean to shove Schotty, it's just that Schotty got in the way when Rex was trying to get to the hotdog vendor

saying the jets are imploding is like saying poo has a strong tendency to stink.a failure organization is a failure organization. sometimes it just takes the body a little while to realize the head has passed beyond this mortal coil.wow what an aberration last year was, even with the crazy breaks they got along the way.

Yes but the media loves guys like Rex and basically encourage him to go off - they bring a good story - make the media's job simple

With the professionalism and class that Rex Ryan has shown up to this point, I have a really hard time believing this. NY Tabloid BS...

Rex Ryan and Schottenheimer shoving match

Incarcerated Bob Reported on his Twitter account that there was a "shoving match" after the game between Rex Ryan and offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer because of the benching of RB Shawn Green and play calling.

http://www.rotoinfo.com/comments-2010_09_04_01_26_pm__Shonn_Greene_RB-44230.html

I don't take twitter too seriously but this guy is a credible source apparently on TGG. If this is true, :lol: This team is imploding like I claimed they would and I love every bit of it.

Back
Top Bottom