Jets Imploding? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Imploding?

give me your address, I'll send you a copy:

Football_For_Dummies-1.jpg

Are you disputing what I just said? If so, what? I think you'd be better served with that book.

I wasnt even aware that Ed Reed didnt play. Wow:lol:

And yeah the Jets D did look pretty undisciplined BUT they did create 3 turnovers in the first half. And the Jets Offense could only muster 6 measley points??????Wow:lol2:

And missing 2 starting corners. And the Jets had great field position consistently thanks to turnovers and some great returns.

He had a place to land, he flopped.

Our LG is weaker but faneca wasn't a strength in pass protection either and our LG was going up against Ngata so let's see what he does against non elite DTs before we throw him away.

I'm a homer b/c I don't jump off a bridge b.c of one game? Had they scored 30 on baltimore I'd be sayiong it's one game and it doesn't mean the O has arrived.

We have more weapons than a year ago, we'll get Santonio Holmes back in a few weeks. This O will be better, they were awful the other night but that was more coaching than playing as the O was handcuffed all night b/c they didn't want a turnover to change the game.

Where did I make excuses? I said the better team won, I said our D got beat, I said our O sucked- what excuses? typical mrodriguez nonsensical post.

No, your a homer because despite the fact that the game SHOWED how terrible Sanchez and the offense was, that your even willing to say the O will be better then last season. Other then wishing and praying what PROOF do you have to back up that statement?

- Was it the great performance by Sanchez? Where he wouldn't even attempt to look down field because he was too scared? Did he show you the greatness he displayed during your phony playoff run?

- Was it Greene fumbling twice and then getting benched showing you that you made the correct choice in letting Jones go?

- Of was it your LG being abused by Ngata?

Again, THAT'S WHY I called you a homer.

Big f'n deal you have more weapons this season, guess what? You still have that turd Sanchise...:lol::lol: So regardless if you had Jerry Rice he will not be getting the ball.

I love how you got laughed out of YOUR OWN FORUM but yet come here trying to call someone else out. Go back to defending your quarterback and keep saying how the OC held him back. So when he throws a bunch of INTs this weekend you can blame the WR or hell, blame the OC again.

It's comedy to see come to life what many people here were saying all off-season and that is Sanchez sucks and the Jets are nothing close to what they believe they are.

I don't expect you to make sense or admit what the entire world say, please continue to live in your bubble where the world sees things just like you do and agrees to everything you teach them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I KNOW he didn't have a disastrous season

I don't expect to run 600+ times so the running game will not be as good yardage wise but I expect it to be as effective.

Every team has to worry about injuries.

Once we open things up a bit our O will look alot better(plus once we are not facing a D as good as the Ravens which starts this week).

You're as stubborn as a mule. You know that, don't you?

No, your a homer because despite the fact that the game SHOWED how terrible Sanchez and the offense was, that your even willing to say the O will be better then last season. Other then wishing and praying what PROOF do you have to back up that statement?

- Was it the great performance by Sanchez? Where he wouldn't even attempt to look down field because he was too scared? Did he show you the greatness he displayed during your phony playoff run?

- Was it Greene fumbling twice and then getting benched showing you that you made the correct choice in letting Jones go?

- Of was it your LG being abused by Ngata?

Again, THAT'S WHY I called you a homer.

Big f'n deal you have more weapons this season, guess what? You still have that turd Sanchise...:lol::lol: So regardless if you had Jerry Rice he will not be getting the ball.

I love how you got laughed out of YOUR OWN FORUM but yet come here trying to call someone else out. Go back to defending your quarterback and keep saying how the OC held him back. So when he throws a bunch of INTs this weekend you can blame the WR or hell, blame the OC again.

It's comedy to see come to life what many people here were saying all off-season and that is Sanchez sucks and the Jets are nothing close to what they believe they are.

I don't expect you to make sense or admit what the entire world say, please continue to live in your bubble where the world sees things just like you do and agrees to everything you teach them.

You don't understand this game, you prove that time and time again. Sanchez didn't have a good game but they didn't let the offense play and the ravens held the ball for 40 mins, we don't have a quick strike O to be able to put up big pts in 20 mins of possession.

That turd Sanchez started for us in the AFC Championship Game and played very well in postseason.

homers here are guys like you who bash everything Jets and pump up everything dolphins. You act like a narrown victory over a bad Bills team makes you much better than us b/c we lost a close game to a top team.

I know you are new to following this game but the season is 16 games not 1.

After that offensive performance I hope Rex beat the snot out of him.

To be serious though - I think both Rex and Schotty need to work on Sanchez' mindset and relax the whole "no INT" mantra. No INT's are nice, but not at the expense of doing anything productive at all.

Junc is right that the coaches held him back. Sanchez probably took it too far though. They have a correctable problem on their hands but it needs to be corrected quickly.

You don't understand this game, you prove that time and time again. Sanchez didn't have a good game but they didn't let the offense play and the ravens held the ball for 40 mins, we don't have a quick strike O to be able to put up big pts in 20 mins of possession.

That turd Sanchez started for us in the AFC Championship Game and played very well in postseason.

homers here are guys like you who bash everything Jets and pump up everything dolphins. You act like a narrown victory over a bad Bills team makes you much better than us b/c we lost a close game to a top team.

I know you are new to following this game but the season is 16 games not 1.

- I don't understand the game? Your right, I don't, ESPN doesn't, NFL Network doesn't. Just you Junk, you are the ONLY ONE that understands the game of football.

- Did you really just bring up last year AGAIN?????? HA, you are more entertaining then that joke of an offense that played against the Ravens on Monday Night. Your so sad you cannot let that go. I knew you'd bring up last year in this season because this season was going to show your qb regressing and your team as a whole hyped up and not living to expectations.

- You are a homer and nothing more. Regardless if we won by 40 or by 5, anyone watching that game knows we dominated except for ONE DRIVE by the Bills. I don't expect you to admit that and could care less. The Dolphins left points on the field which would have shown that game on the scoreboard as a blow out, how many points did your team leave on the field? Oh yea NOTHING!

The ONLY THING you try to hang your hat on is losing by one point to a top team while the Dolphins squeezed out a win. Just like "being 30mins away from the SB" right? I know it is pointless talking to you, because if there is anyone on this board that doesn't know football it is you. And when that is questioned you quickly go to attacking the poster by telling them they must not know football.

Your team got owned in the first game. You might take joy in knowing it was only one week and your team CAN'T be worse then they displayed on MNF. Or, they really are that bad. I guess we will see this upcoming Sunday against a much better passing team then the Ravens.

Either way, we will see what excuse you use if you guys are 0-3 heading into Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom