Jets Imploding? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Imploding?

You wanna know what's funny? The first ten responses to that thread (count them) were in the "good for the Jets" mood.

You guys may have only lost by 1 point, but i honestly had no doubt even before the game had began that the Ravens would win. IMO the ravens completely outplayed you guys, and Flacco is very overrated.

that wasnt a bad call... the rule states you MUST allow the kicker to land BOTH feet on the ground safely, or its rouching, or running. The way the Jets offense and sanchez played, they would have lost to any team in the league. Did you see sanchez on the last drive? He had no clue what to do when he couldnt hear the play being called in.

ya, and another NFL rule told me Calvin Johnson didnt catch and control that ball.

still don't see any way rex gets fired after this season...just signed an extension during camp and all indications i've read are the owner loves him

I didn't know they gave him an extension after one year into his deal. That seems kind of odd, but hey, who are we talking about?

If it's true, Schottenheimer will hopefully get OVERLY aggressive with Sanchize and he'll throw picks, leaving the Jets utterly clueless for week 3 vs the Dolphins! :clap:

ya, and another NFL rule told me Calvin Johnson didnt catch and control that ball.

he shouldnt have let go of it before he got to his feet.. thats the penalty.. Johnsons fault and noone elses. rules are rules... b***h and moan all you want, but thats the reality of it.. that being said, neither one was a bad call.

If it's true, Schottenheimer will hopefully get OVERLY aggressive with Sanchize and he'll throw picks, leaving the Jets utterly clueless for week 3 vs the Dolphins! :clap:

who do they play next week? The Rats I think?

I heard that Fat Rex didn't actually mean to shove Schotty, it's just that Schotty got in the way when Rex was trying to get to the hotdog vendor

LMAO!!!!!!!

Right over where Sanchez was hanging out with a bunch of hot dogs in his mouth.

that wasnt a bad call... the rule states you MUST allow the kicker to land BOTH feet on the ground safely, or its rouching, or running. The way the Jets offense and sanchez played, they would have lost to any team in the league. Did you see sanchez on the last drive? He had no clue what to do when he couldnt hear the play being called in.

That was a bad call, the kicker had a place to land then flopped like a Grammatica. We didn't deserve to win but that was a bad call that helped give Bal 4 more points.

Not many teams have D's like Baltimore's so we'll see what happens.

You didn't destroy them, Buf was very much in that game late in the 4th qtr and if not for an incredible punt that game could have been headed to OT.

Our O will be better than last year and w/ that O we made the title game so we can win w/ this QB and this O.

Not many teams have run defenses like Baltimore. Their secondary is laughable. Missing 3 starters.

You're delusional. Overtime? The only time they could muster up yards was when we played prevent. They could only manage a whopping 75 yards of total offense aside from that 1 drive where we went prevent. We left at least 17 points on the field with a dropped deep bomb and 2 gimme pick 6's dropped. We destroyed the Bills in the box score. We played ball control offense, and the defense destroyed the Bills offense and overhyped 1st rounder.

Your O will not be better than last year. Jets fans will be calling for Brunell to start by week 5 after having to go up against the Bills secondary, Dolphins much improved defense, and having to try and carry the team after Brady lights up that laughable secondary.

rex is looking for someone to blame for that ****ty pass offense...of course he's gonna pick the oc...but he should pick the qb...but that would make HIM look bad...

at the same time though that ravens d is gonna make a lot of offenses look bad...lots of long downs and distances against that front 7 on the horizon...

still don't see any way rex gets fired after this season...just signed an extension during camp and all indications i've read are the owner loves him

He won't be loving him after the Jets finish the season as the laughing stock of the league, missing the playoffs behind a bust QB, and an unclutch defense. Imagine the Jets offense next year without Edwards and Holmes. Lol...

You guys are so desperate for anti-Jet news you will latch on to anything, one loss- a 1 pt loss to a good team and now the season is over:lol:

The jets could have won that game but the lack of discipline on both sides of the ball is destroying your chances to live up to the hype.
How many 3rd down conversions by the Raves O, how many pass interference calls, and of course the non existent running game and the fear the ravens put on the Jets did you see Keller run for the sidelines without even looking.
The Fins may have won the game by 3 sorry 5 points but they dominated the Bills I think they'll do the same to the Jets.
Your coach has an IQ two points lower than a stick, he's suppose to be a HEAD COACH not just a d coordinator.

That was a bad call, the kicker had a place to land then flopped like a Grammatica. We didn't deserve to win but that was a bad call that helped give Bal 4 more points.

You're pathetic in each and every way. It's clear to see why you're hated on not only this board, but your own as well. Could you contradict yourself anymore? Calvin Johnson was a good call because "rules are rules" but this isn't? The P has to be able to land both his feet and Edwards was clearly in the way. Rules are rules, sorry. Of course he flopped, and I don't agree with either call.

You're pathetic in each and every way. It's clear to see why you're hated on not only this board, but your own as well. Could you contradict yourself anymore? Calvin Johnson was a good call because "rules are rules" but this isn't? The P has to be able to land both his feet and Edwards was clearly in the way. Rules are rules, sorry. Of course he flopped, and I don't agree with either call.

The difference is in this case the kicker had room to come down and he flopped, the Calvin Johnson play was the correct call though I disgaree w/ the rule.

Instead of hurling childish insults you should pay attention to my posts so in the future you might actually sound intelligent when posting.

Back
Top Bottom