Jets Imploding? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Imploding?

Just posted the same thing, didn't see this thread. The ****ing Jets blow. Damn right they are imploding just like I, and everyone else not a clueless Jet Fan or member of ESPN expected to happen. They cashed a check their ***** can't cash because they're not a very good football team. They lucked in to the playoffs, and lucked into an AFC Championship game. They bought their own hype and reality is setting in that they're just as bad a football team as they were last year when Rex Ryan needed to cry to get his team to play a good game against the Pats, and still got destroyed. This team is a joke, and will battle for last in the division with the Bills.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I wish Sparano would get in a shoving match with Henning and fist pump him!

Zing!

I just want ONE. Just give me ONE good swing at Rex Ryan. I've never really wanted to inflict bodily harm on an NFL coach before, but Rex is just begging for it.

Remember, a swift hit to the face when he opens his fat mouth...then pure body shots!

kingrexo-1.jpg

You guys are so desperate for anti-Jet news you will latch on to anything, one loss- a 1 pt loss to a good team and now the season is over:lol:

You guys are so desperate for anti-Jet news you will latch on to anything, one loss- a 1 pt loss to a good team and now the season is over:lol:

You act like a 1 point loss means anything. We beat the Bills by only 5, doesn't mean we didn't destroy them though. You guys got embarassed in your new stadium, and will be battling with the Bills for the opportunity to draft Jake Locker or Andrew Luck. Get over it.

It's not just that, it's the fact that you guys think you're Super Bowl contenders just because you have a great defense lol. Monday showed how terrible your offense and Mark (Dirty) Sanchez is lol. The Jets are going to implode sooner or later!

Yeah it was only one game, but now the rest of the league knows the Jets' glaring offensive weaknesses and will use that for game prep and planning. The Jets have a very tough stretch coming up and if they fail to address those holes, they could easily be 2-4 or worse before their BYE week. I really don't see HOW they will address the offense at this point, to be honest. If the Jets can't put up yards against a shaky Baltimore secondary, how are they going to fair against some of the better secondaries in the league?

Jets Imploding? - Rumor of Ryan & Schottenheimer in Physical Altercation

Yes, it was only one game, but if this is true, then it's going to be a long, long, long -- and not to mention hilarious -- year for the Nyets.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=59265

My prediction: Sexy Rexy gets canned after going 8-8, running his fat mouth the whole time, turning surlier and surlier with each passing week, throwing one person after another under the bus. ... It's all fun and games till somebody gets their eye put out.

alot of reaching going on right now. the Jets lost a close game to a very good football team. not to mention that horrible roughing the kicker call spun the game in favour of the Ravens. if they lose to NE, then Id start to be a bit concerned if Im them.

This is sourced from the same @incarceratedbob guy that Finatic8480 cited about how Jason Taylor was on the verge of getting cut before Calvin Pace got hurt.

According to TheGangGreen message boarders, a bunch of them followed @incarceratedbob's updates during the Revis drama and he was the first one to break the news that Revis had signed.

alot of reaching going on right now. the Jets lost a close game to a very good football team. not to mention that horrible roughing the kicker call spun the game in favour of the Ravens. if they lose to NE, then Id start to be a bit concerned if Im them.

If their head coach and OC are in a physical altercation after game #1, I'd go ahead and start being concerned now.

Some Jets fans are saying, "Good, good. Wake 'em up." .... Uh, no. It's not good. Even in the NFL, this is not what you want.

I think we ought to restrain our glee for a few more weeks. They played a very tough Ravens team last night. They may bounce back - remember last season they were all but mathematically eliminated from postseason contention, Rex cried, and then suddenly things turned up.

I'm just not for celebrating the demise of an enemy until it's truly a demise.

the game of football is an emotional one. these things sometimes happen. clearly the frustration level was through the roof last night for them. if they beat the Pats and Phins, watch that concern go right out the window.

the game of football is an emotional one. these things sometimes happen. clearly the frustration level was through the roof last night for them. if they beat the Pats and Phins, watch that concern go right out the window.

thats just it, they wont beat us.

Back
Top Bottom