Jets Patriots game thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Patriots game thread

That was a terrible decision and throw by Smith. Needs to clean that up.

I just remembered how people were crowing about Dobson because he supposedly had zero drops his senior year at Marshall. :lol:

Goes to show you can't just assume college stats tell all, and that playing for the Herd is a lot different from an NFL offense.

It should also be pointed out that Hill and Gates are at least as bad with their route running and hands, yet Geno is staying calm and trying to make it work.
Yea I give Smith credit for this. Quite a contrast between Sanchez and Smith in this situation. Smith much better in maintaining composure and trying to fight through it.

Yea I give Smith credit for this. Quite a contrast between Sanchez and Smith in this situation. Smith much better in maintaing composure and trying to fight through it.
Are we watching the same game? Smith looks awful out there. I'm watching totally inept football on both sides of the field and Smith is one of the main reasons.

Cam Wake's tweet (not so different than the rest of us)
How do you watch a game where you want both teams to lose,... I'm conflicted on every play..

Geno Smith doing his best Mark Sanchez impersonation.

[video=youtube;7edeOEuXdMU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU[/video]

This is how I feel about this game.

Was I only one hoping they'd all kill each other in that brawl?

So what does this game tell us? That the Jets were indeed lucky last week? Or that the Patriots have finally lost their luster by squeaking out another win?

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

Was I only one hoping they'd all kill each other in that brawl?

Loved it.

We need to go ahead and win this division. Both teams look VERY beatable as does Buffalo.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

So what does this game tell us? That the Jets were indeed lucky last week? Or that the Patriots have finally lost their luster by squeaking out another win?

yes to both

Good lord that was ugly... Geno quite literaly threw away that game

It's both, although I expect the Patriots passing offense to improve when Gronk and Amendola return.

If we end up beating the Colts, let's see if any of the power rankers including Billick have the balls to put us above the Pats. (I doubt it)

Back
Top Bottom