jets Qb article ...LOL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jets Qb article ...LOL

I wonder sometimes if people actually watch football? mark sanchez is out and there are questions if he will be ready for week 1 so to protect the next possible week 1 starter(Geno Smith) he will not play. Greg McElroy has been hurt so he may not play, this signing is just insurance so they have someone to play Thursday Night. if McElroy can't go what if Simms gets hurt then we have no one to play QB. It's embarrassing how little fans and the media know- at least w/ the media I now they are just trying to get know nothing fans going.

It's embarrassing that you feel the need to defend every known post that hints the Jets might be in trouble.

It's embarrassing that you feel the need to defend every known post that hints the Jets might be in trouble.

I deal in reality, I am not a mindless fan that reads every headline and runs screaming. For any football fan not to realize why we signed this QB they either a)have no idea about the sport or b) just aren't paying attention. To make this into a negative about the Jets is as asinine as it gets.

I deal in reality, I am not a mindless fan that reads every headline and runs screaming. For any football fan not to realize why we signed this QB they either a)have no idea about the sport or b) just aren't paying attention. To make this into a negative about the Jets is as asinine as it gets.

Yet again......blame the writer of the article.....not the one who posted it here.

Yet again......blame the writer of the article.....not the one who posted it here.

the writer mentioned why we signed him, the mindless read the headlines and some of the cracks. we should be at a point where "experts" don't need to explain these basic things to us.

Simms is getting the start and Harrell will back him up. I am a little surprised they don't let the 1s with Smith get at least 1 series.

Simms is getting the start and Harrell will back him up. I am a little surprised they don't let the 1s with Smith get at least 1 series.

The 1s(that have played) have played far more than they usually would, I think rex is spooked right now after the sanchez injury. if he put them out for a series and anyone get hurt(especially the QB) we'd be in trouble.

the writer mentioned why we signed him, the mindless read the headlines and some of the cracks. we should be at a point where "experts" don't need to explain these basic things to us.

We should be at the point where you don't give a damn about signing a QB for a 4th preseason game.

I am sorry I have to explain the basics of this game to you.

The 1s(that have played) have played far more than they usually would, I think rex is spooked right now after the sanchez injury. if he put them out for a series and anyone get hurt(especially the QB) we'd be in trouble.

Just what we need, Rex coaching scared :nailbiter:

Seriously man, go see a ****ing shrink. One of the most glaring personality disorders I've seen...

I love when I get attacked you don't show up but I respond back and I have the issues. Stay out of the threads if you don't like it. Do you ever discuss football?

I love when I get attacked you don't show up but I respond back and I have the issues. Stay out of the threads if you don't like it. Do you ever discuss football?

I'm not getting pulled into your narcissistic games. Go see a shrink. Or at the very least a psychologist or therapist or something...

I'm not getting pulled into your narcissistic games. Go see a shrink. Or at the very least a psychologist or therapist or something...

blah, blah, blah. stay out of these threads if you can't handle it.

I am sorry I have to explain the basics of this game to you.

Not even sure what you're talking about. Graham Harrell isn't going to do anything on your team. Is he a preseason QB signing who'll then be cut after? Sure. Who cares?

Not even sure what you're talking about. Graham Harrell isn't going to do anything on your team. Is he a preseason QB signing who'll then be cut after? Sure. Who cares?

you told me the article stated the Jets might be in trouble, you fell prey to the headline- don't backtrack now. The proof is in the posts.

Back
Top Bottom