Jets Robertson Deal Falls Through | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Robertson Deal Falls Through

what does it mean if they cant salvage some cap space, does it mean that they will forfeit some of those signings?

what does it mean if they cant salvage some cap space, does it mean that they will forfeit some of those signings?

no...it just means their over their cap...hence,they cant sign or trade anyone until they cut someone that would make a cap hit...

I was visiting Gang Green (the Jets fan forum) and they were all talking about how their cap guru was the best in the business (sorry I cannot think of his name). Sounds to me like the Jets have overspent. :lol:

lmao....and so begins the destruction of a team..they can't sign any draft picks until they are under the cap

I want Jake Long, lol great news they overpayed for Pace, i swear didnt like him out of Wake Forest i thought he was a bust pick as in Eddie Moore.

Does anyone else sense desparation in Jersey B? They're spending cash in NY like they just got a fat tax-return. Mangenius is gotta be under intense pressure from the brass after last seasons tank fest.

Gotta be rough when a team that plays in your stadium wins a title...not to mention in the sports media capital of the world...

I'm sure they could have loaded the front of the contracts meaning that year after year the cap hit would be less in guaranteed money. Or maybe they expect the Cap to keep growing like it did this offseason giving everyone more money than they really know what to do with.

Jets, 49ers = New overspending Redskins

It's always nice when the Jests buffoon something, but it's not over yet and Pace no matter how you put it was a good signing for them...

LOL

I thought so...
geeez...Kris Jenkins, Calvin Pace, Faneca, Damien Woody and now they can't trade Dwayne Robertson.....LOL they have painted themselves into a corner.

Wow, man. For real? FANTASTIC!!! I'm going right over to the Jets board to gloat!

Back
Top Bottom