Jets Show Interest In Ronnie Brown | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Show Interest In Ronnie Brown

I have never predicted a SB, I may have predicted a div title once in allt he years I have been here but I don't think I did. In 2009 I predicted 7-9 wins and they exceeded my expectations w/ the title game run, last year I predicted 2nd place and a playoff berth. I have never expected a SB run, I think every year under rex we can expect a competitive team that will have the chance to compete for SBs but I will never predict it b/c it's a very difficult thing to do. My expectations are get to postseason and we'll see what happens.

Dude. Now you're spinning you OWN words. I made the text bold about the playoffs. Not the Super Bowl. So let me clarify for you. *ahem*

You may not bluntly say the Jets are going to make the playoffs every year. But you certainly suggest it whenever you get the chance.

Better? Hopefully that is a little clearer.
No wonder poor Bingit was so confused.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Dude. Now you're spinning you OWN words. I made the text bold about the playoffs. Not the Super Bowl. So let me clarify for you. *ahem*

You may not bluntly say the Jets are going to make the playoffs every year. But you certainly suggest it whenever you get the chance.

Better? Hopefully that is a little clearer.
No wonder poor Bingit was so confused.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I expect the playoffs every year NOW and missing by a game doesn't make that an outrageous prediction but I have been on this site since 2004 and I have not predicted playoffs in every one of those seasons.

That is very different than EVERY year you guys telling me how the Jets suck and how much better Miami will be and every year we seem to wind up better.

I expect the playoffs every year NOW and missing by a game doesn't make that an outrageous prediction but I have been on this site since 2004 and I have not predicted playoffs in every one of those seasons.

That is very different than EVERY year you guys telling me how the Jets suck and how much better Miami will be and every year we seem to wind up better.

You are on a Dolphins message board. What do you expect to hear? Not everyone thinks the Dolphins will be better than the Jets every year, but a lot are going to think that way on a teams message board. You will read the same type of stuff on just about every other teams message boards.

You have been calling the Jets an Elite team the last 3 years when they have realistically been an 8 win regular season team 2 out of the 3 years. That is not a lot different than any other homer statement you will hear.

It's much easier to lump all of "us" together when "we" do the same to just "you". Granted a lot of people here talk **** about the Jets out of jealousy anyway.

You are on a Dolphins message board. What do you expect to hear? Not everyone thinks the Dolphins will be better than the Jets every year, but a lot are going to think that way on a teams message board. You will read the same type of stuff on just about every other teams message boards.

You have been calling the Jets an Elite team the last 3 years when they have realistically been an 8 win regular season team 2 out of the 3 years. That is not a lot different than any other homer statement you will hear.

The jets have been an elite team under Rex, they took a step back last year but no team has more playoff wins than the Jets since 2009 and only one team has made 2 conf title games- that is elite.

The jets have been an elite team under Rex, they took a step back last year but no team has more playoff wins than the Jets since 2009 and only one team has made 2 conf title games- that is elite.

If it wasn't for the Colts resting their starters in 09, it would be 8-8 two out of three seasons and 1 AFCC game, so no, that is not elite. 1 Legit AFCC game appearance in 3 years doesn't make a team elite.

If it wasn't for the Colts resting their starters in 09, it would be 8-8 two out of three seasons and 1 AFCC game, so no, that is not elite. 1 Legit AFCC game appearance in 3 years doesn't make a team elite.

ok and if Miles Austin doesn't lose a ball in the lights last year the Giants don't make the playoffs and don't win the SB. The Colts did rest their starters, the Jets did beat them and the Jets did make the title game and are the ONLY team in the league to make 2 in the last 3 years and no team has more playoff wins in the last 3 years.

ok and if Miles Austin doesn't lose a ball in the lights last year the Giants don't make the playoffs and don't win the SB. The Colts did rest their starters, the Jets did beat them and the Jets did make the title game and are the ONLY team in the league to make 2 in the last 3 years and no team has more playoff wins in the last 3 years.

I don't exactly recall you saying the Giants deserved to win the Super Bowl. I thought I heard a lot of whining about bad calls, lucky breaks and non catches. :chuckle:

I don't exactly recall you saying the Giants deserved to win the Super Bowl. I thought I heard a lot of whining about bad calls, lucky breaks and non catches. :chuckle:

I complained about the bad calls in the SF game that got them there but I said they earned the win. In the heat of the moment I definitely whined about them, I despise that franchise more than any other but they earned their title. They weren't a great tea, just got hot at the right time like 2007.

Ronnie Brown was an average back at best in his prime.
I would love to see him in a Jets uni now that he is completely washed up.

That is an elite imagination you got. Unless you're now a Patriots fan? That's the "elite" team in our division, it pains me to even give them props but it is what it is.

That is an elite imagination you got. Unless you're now a Patriots fan? That's the "elite" team in our division, it pains me to even give them props but it is what it is.

2 of the last 3 years we advanced further than that Pats team including stomping them in NE in the div rd. The Pats are still an elite team, we were not last year but including the last 3 years we are considered elite.

Now you've done it! :lol: Now we will be hearing about how the Jets went to back to back AFC Championship games and how they were better than the Patriots 2 out of 3 years under Rex Ryan. Someone will counter with the Colts letting them in the playoffs and before you know it 3 pages turns into 30. :lol2:

Edit: See, it's already happening.....See post above. ^ :)

Now you've done it! :lol: Now we will be hearing about how the Jets went to back to back AFC Championship games and how they were better than the Patriots 2 out of 3 years under Rex Ryan. Someone will counter with the Colts letting them in the playoffs and before you know it 3 pages turns into 30. :lol2:

Edit: See, it's already happening.....See post above. ^ :)

I like that I have fans. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom