Jets signed Austrailian Rugby Player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets signed Austrailian Rugby Player

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The Jets have signed Australian rugby player Hayden Smith, according to his personal coach, Tim Brewster. The team hasn't made a formal announcement at his point."Hayden Smith has signed with the Jets!" Brewster, who used to coach at the University of Minnesota, tweeted on Tuesday. "Really think this guys upside in the NFL is huge!"...Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...lay-tight-nfl-article-1.1055280#ixzz1r0x0v8ya

Just like the skins for JT............

Instead your Jets overpay for primadonna WRs and mediocre QBs.

our primadonna WR has been a SB MVP and helped us get to w/in a game of the SB, yours has helped you to a 6-10 record.

Our "mediocre" QB has heled us reach two conf title games, yours has led you to a 6-10 record.

our primadonna WR has been a SB MVP and helped us get to w/in a game of the SB, yours has helped you to a 6-10 record.

Our "mediocre" QB has heled us reach two conf title games, yours has led you to a 6-10 record.

I think your team did it all by themself and he just turned up, that's why you have went and got TEBOW.........:D

Lol, you definitely didn't watch Sanchez carry the team in the playoffs. Thats ok. You were probably still looking for a bridge to jump off of.

Lol, you definitely didn't watch Sanchez carry the team in the playoffs. Thats ok. You were probably still looking for a bridge to jump off of.

Your team played well, Sanchez just came along for the ride, and for being at a bridge no i just pick them up and take them off to jail, unless they have a jets top on............i leave them to it.

Your team played well, Sanchez just came along for the ride, and for being at a bridge no i just pick them up and take them off to jail, unless they have a jets top on............i leave them to it.

Our D wasn't great, it was good to very good. Great D's aren't carrying bad QBs along for the ride 2 straight years, Sanchez helped us reahc 2 title games w/ his good play in January.

Our D wasn't great, it was good to very good. Great D's aren't carrying bad QBs along for the ride 2 straight years, Sanchez helped us reahc 2 title games w/ his good play in January.

You have your side and ive got mine, i just think he never done much for you............:ponder:

You have your side and ive got mine, i just think he never done much for you............:ponder:

I'd be the first one to complain if I thought he wasn't doing anything for us. I thought he played really well for us in both postseasons, his regular seasons have been up and down and I think if he could ever play his reg seasons like he has in postseason we'd win 12-13 games instead of 8-11 but he's still young and developing. If I thought he wouldn't be very good I'd bash him, I am very happy he's our QB.

I'd be the first one to complain if I thought he wasn't doing anything for us. I thought he played really well for us in both postseasons, his regular seasons have been up and down and I think if he could ever play his reg seasons like he has in postseason we'd win 12-13 games instead of 8-11 but he's still young and developing. If I thought he wouldn't be very good I'd bash him, I am very happy he's our QB.

Well all i will say if he does'nt get you into the playoffs this year he might end up as someone's B/UP.............:lol:

If he plays like he did late last year and the team misses the playoffs again maybe they will move on. They restructured his deal so it wouldn't be difficult to cut him. I hope that's not the case, I think we have our QB for the next decade plus. It would be nice to have long term stability at QB for the first time in my life.

Well we have been looking for a long time, so i think it's going to be a long time for you too if you get rid.
And i cant even say we should move up in the draft, missed out again, another year goes by without a franchise QB.
looking forword to next year for Barkley............:lol:

Back
Top Bottom