Jets super fan Fireman Ed deletes Twitter account; leaves game at halftime | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets super fan Fireman Ed deletes Twitter account; leaves game at halftime

Proves nothing. I think a good fan should revolt. A lame fan does nothing and screams "we're great". Which are you?

I had read comments on other sites (specifically the Pro Football Talk site) about what an ass-hat Fireman Ed is/was. I was at a few Dolphins-Jets games in NJ and I always thought he was entertaining. Just like Dolfan Denny, I can understand his enthusiasm, although I'd be hard-pressed to replicate it in public, and I can certainly understand his present disenchantment. I think I would've handled it differently, though. I just would've gone back to the Bruce Harper jersey, or maybe a Dennis Byrd or Joe Klecko or even Stan Waldemore. Sanchez is too much of a lighting rod.

Oh well...

Michael

Shame we couldn't force him out after the ass whooping we put on the Jets.

Darn Patriots, always get the dag on job done.

ts-1.jpg

Ex Fin fan Fireman Ed quitting

Thouht it was funny ol fireman Ed is throwing in the towel. Says he will still attend the games but not as Fireman Ed. They are saying he is an ex Dolphin fan. Really? He was catching flack wearing a Sanchez jersey and left at halftime last week. Awww Too bad.

Back
Top Bottom