Jets super fan Fireman Ed deletes Twitter account; leaves game at halftime | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets super fan Fireman Ed deletes Twitter account; leaves game at halftime

You're doing pretty good so far wouldn't you say?

We here at FinHeaven are rooting for you.

I said era not year, this year sucks but it's better than the average dolphin season of the past decade. You guys have been in worse shape than us at our bottom b/c at least in the 90s we still won a playoff game and made a title game. It's been 12 years(and counting) since your last playoff win.

Replacement was announced this morning. "Douchey the bag"
More relatable to the fan base,

there's plenty of room for comedy in this thread, I would delete your awful joke and try again.
What???? I don't think I want to live in a world where a sports mascot dressed as a giant douche isn't funny.
Besides I was a season ticket holder for years before they hit me with a ridiculous PSl. Don't think calling the fan base douchey is a reach.

What???? I don't think I want to live in a world where a sports mascot dressed as a giant douche isn't funny.
Besides I was a season ticket holder for years before they hit me with a ridiculous PSl. Don't think calling the fan base douchey is a reach.

there's no problem making a joke about him or the fanbase just make it funny. "douchey the bag" is not a good one.

there's no problem making a joke about him or the fanbase just make it funny. "douchey the bag" is not a good one.
OK, last chance. team scores, out comes a guy in a giant douche costume who points his nozzle at the crowd and sprays them with a solution of vinegar and water......Nothing?

OK, last chance. team scores, out comes a guy in a giant douche costume who points his nozzle at the crowd and sprays them with a solution of vinegar and water......Nothing?

I give you credit for trying:lol:

I said era not year, this year sucks but it's better than the average dolphin season of the past decade. You guys have been in worse shape than us at our bottom b/c at least in the 90s we still won a playoff game and made a title game. It's been 12 years(and counting) since your last playoff win.

You know you're having a bad decade when you have to start comparing your lousy decade to the Dolphins lousy decade lol.

Doesn't matter who has had the worse decade when your team has had a poor decade regardless.

You're too concerned with the Dolphins, junk. I've never sat around and said, "Well, at least we're not the Raiders."

Who gives a **** about good years or bad years for other teams.

You know you're having a bad decade when you have to start comparing your lousy decade to the Dolphins lousy decade lol.

Doesn't matter who has had the worse decade when your team has had a poor decade regardless.

You're too concerned with the Dolphins, junk. I've never sat around and said, "Well, at least we're not the Raiders."

Who gives a **** about good years or bad years for other teams.

our team has been one of the best teams in the AFC in the last decade so how did we have a poor decade?

Back
Top Bottom