Jets to be featured on HOB's "Hard Knocks" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets to be featured on HOB's "Hard Knocks"

All I'm saying is that saying Sanchez is better than Henne is kinda ridiculous at this point

Sanchez(rookie) played a full season on a better team and had a better team season than Henne...he didn't make any mistakes in the playoffs but was on a short leash for the most part

Henne(2nd year) played 13 games on a team with less talent, notably at wr, and had a better statistical season and had more leash but didn't have as good of a season as far as team accomplishment

I don't disagree w/ that, I think we'll find out over the next few years who is the better QB and like I have said maybe they both turn out to be really good?

Stats don't win games, give me a lesser stat QB who wins over a better stats QB who loses.

Remember, Henne came in w/ no pressure being in his 2nd year and taking over when the team was 0-3 w/ no expectations. Sanchez was starting from day 1 on a team w/ deep postseason expectations.

We'll see what happens, I was impressed w/ henne for the most part last year and I was very happy w/ Sanchez's rookie year. Both players need to take a step forward this year to become good NFL QBs.

I almost feel like I'm in the twilight zone when junc isn't the biggest homer in the thread. Good job, mrodriguez4096. You stole the king's crown.

I almost feel like I'm in the twilight zone when junc isn't the biggest homer in the thread. Good job, mrodriguez4096. You stole the king's crown.

So....I argue with someone who claims that Sanchez played great in the playoffs and that makes me a homer? :up:

So....I argue with someone who claims that Sanchez played great in the playoffs and that makes me a homer? :up:

No, you argue with someone who claims that Sanchez had the best rookie playoff performance in history, you twist it to say that they said Sanchez played great in the playoffs as compared to veteran quarterbacks, you twist it to say that they think Sanchez is going to the Hall of Fame, you ignore the statistical evidence provided in their argument, and you lose all credibility in the process.

That's what makes you a homer. :hclap:

No, you argue with someone who claims that Sanchez had the best rookie playoff performance in history, you twist it to say that they said Sanchez played great in the playoffs as compared to veteran quarterbacks, you twist it to say that they think Sanchez is going to the Hall of Fame, you ignore the statistical evidence provided in their argument, and you lose all credibility in the process.

That's what makes you a homer. :hclap:

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about saying that. OVERALL Sanchez FINISHED with the best rookie playoff record. HOWEVER, Sanchez did NOT carry his team in ANY of the playoff games. That is what I was saying by showing the statistics. If you don't like hearing that then go back to the Jets message board where all people there feel that Sanchez will do no wrong.

You just tried to do to me what you claim I was doing. I simply pointed to someone who claimed that Sanchez played great in the playoffs as that not being the case. But Jets fans will never accept that and I don't expect you to either.

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about saying that. OVERALL Sanchez FINISHED with the best rookie playoff record. HOWEVER, Sanchez did NOT carry his team in ANY of the playoff games. That is what I was saying by showing the statistics. If you don't like hearing that then go back to the Jets message board where all people there feel that Sanchez will do no wrong.

You just tried to do to me what you claim I was doing. I simply pointed to someone who claimed that Sanchez played great in the playoffs as that not being the case. But Jets fans will never accept that and I don't expect you to either.

Top homer argument: 'If you don't like it, go back to your own board.' No matter how bad the argument is. :)

I like it here. I think I'll post more. Especially if the posts are as bad as yours.

By the way, here is what I told you that you did when faced with a logical argument, and I was correct:

you twist it to say that they said Sanchez played great in the playoffs as compared to veteran quarterbacks

Dude, STOP being such a homer. Someone here said that in the ENTIRE PLAYOFFS Sanchez completed just 12 passes? I'm too lazy to go see if that is the case or not but the point is please stop with your homer talk. "Our rookie qb played great in the postseason".

you twist it to say that they think Sanchez is going to the Hall of Fame

You seriously have your boy (Sanchez) measuring for his jacket for Canton already. Which will be even funnier when the season starts next year and Sanchez isn't living up to your hype. I'm sure you will have some excuse ready.

you ignore the statistical evidence provided in their argument

The stats show that, while he finished with the best stats as a rookie in the playoffs, he wasn't a difference maker.

Top homer argument: 'If you don't like it, go back to your own board.' No matter how bad the argument is. :)

I like it here. I think I'll post more. Especially if the posts are as bad as yours.

Well that's you opinion. I just explained to you what I was doing with my posts, if you feel you want to interpret it however you want to then that's your choice because I could care less.

Jets have their opinion on their qb and that's fine but if they think that same opinion is expected to be accepted in other boards then you are sadly mistaken.

This guy can't even follow his own twisted argument when you explain it to him. It's funny watching him try to defend it though.

This guy can't even follow his own twisted argument when you explain it to him. It's funny watching him try to defend it though.

YEAH BUT HE DIDN'T CARRY THE JETS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! As if any Jets fan in this thread ever made that argument in the first place.

who said he carried the team? you're argument has just been moved to the remedial program because it's mentally challenged. don't be upset it's just a preemptive intervention to keep it from being left behind.

Back
Top Bottom