Jets training camp will be at my school | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets training camp will be at my school

Mulverizer19

Scout Team
Reaction score
The Jets have decided to hold a good portion of their training camp this summer at SUNY Cortland in upstate New York which is where I go to school. It is also like 20 minutes away from my house. As a diehard dolphins fan, I feel like I would be doing something wrong by going. Should I go check it out? I will still probably be going to dolphins training camp again like I did last summer because that was a blast.

The Jets have decided to hold a good portion of their training camp this summer at SUNY Cortland in upstate New York which is where I go to school. It is also like 20 minutes away from my house. As a diehard dolphins fan, I feel like I would be doing something wrong by going. Should I go check it out? I will still probably be going to dolphins training camp again like I did last summer because that was a blast.

I'd say u should set the practice field up with traps. Make a few holes on the field so a few players can break their ankles.:crutch: Put some oil on the practice field. Oh & definately do like the Pats & videotape their practice. Just don't get caught...:dj2::dj2:

You should wear a Jets Bret Favre Jersey, but rip it up and put blood all over it, like he just went through a train wreck. To symbolize the beating he took by the dolphins in his last official game.

or make a sign that reads "I caught one of 2008 Bret Favre's Interceptions".
Chubbs

I think it would be very interesting to get the impressions of Jets camp from a Dolphins fan, since we get Jets fans in here too. We could get good perspective from different viewpoints. If you think you could commit to that I'll run it up the chain and see if we could work a special column for you or something.

I agree with Goon, do some scouting and give us your impressions. Tell us how they look, who we should be aware of, etc.

I once had the Jets training camp at my school.....

Wait no that wasn't the Jets training camp, that was the yearly edition of "Laughingstock" a series of a comedy skits produced by the drama club. Sorry.

Go, you'll get to see how a real NFL organization practices for once :lol:.

-Prophet NYJets ATTACK

Worked out ok, got some experience for a bunch of young players and further proof that the franchise is headed in the right direction...in case your confused it's not the same chasing your tail in circles that the Jets do.

Worked out ok, got some experience for a bunch of young players and further proof that the franchise is headed in the right direction...in case your confused it's not the same chasing your tail in circles that the Jets do.

Congrats! in only took 7 years to get back to the playoffs and you picke dup where you left off in '01 by getting smoked by Baltimore:D

Back
Top Bottom