Jets training camp will be at my school | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets training camp will be at my school

01 was only the beginning of thw amazing tailspin phins fan have endured. Though I due believe we are on our way back up and at the perfect time. I think the Pats are on their way down. The tjets keep chasing their tails and the bills....well 7-9 3 yrs in a row says enough.

Didn't they used to have it at Hofstra? My ex-girlfriend went there. Maybe you could go there and dumpster dive their locker room and steal all their jerseys....you can then sell them on E-Bay. :lol:

wow, i dunno what a Beck jersey is goin for either, but the rest of those guys arnt even on the team anymore.

ok, so after checking ebay, a ghoulston jersey is about $50....and there is not one Beck jersey to be found.

I think it would be very interesting to get the impressions of Jets camp from a Dolphins fan, since we get Jets fans in here too. We could get good perspective from different viewpoints. If you think you could commit to that I'll run it up the chain and see if we could work a special column for you or something.
That sounds like a good idea. I might be interested in that. I'll get back to you in the summer time when training camp gets close.

Same for the Jets since 1969 actually.

Still have as many Super Bowl wins as the Jets do in the last 35 years

Same as you guys since 1974. It's been a LOOOOONNNNGGGGG time for both of our teams.

Ghoulston....man what a bust that was. Reminds me of Tony Mandarich....looks good in the weight room but not a football player.

He's only played ONE year. he may continue to be a bust but he does get a chance to redeem himself.

Same as you guys since 1974. It's been a LOOOOONNNNGGGGG time for both of our teams.

He's only played ONE year. he may continue to be a bust but he does get a chance to redeem himself.

I know. This is the only defense I can spout off towards you. Otherwise I have nothing

:lol:

About as much as a John Beck, AJ Feeley, Culpepper Miami jersey, JJ Johnson, Yatil Green,...

Damn...Your #1 overall draft pick's jersey is going for the same as a guy that never got on the field for us? How the mighty have fallen.

How did that work out for you?:D

Worked out great. We were able to send Brett Farve out on an embarassing losing note, beat the Jets, get into the playoffs and host the game! We went from worst to first in the division and kept out the Patriots with thier 11-5 record. Worked out great for us....How'd it work out for you?

Worked out great. We were able to send Brett Farve out on an embarassing losing note, beat the Jets, get into the playoffs and host the game! We went from worst to first in the division and kept out the Patriots with thier 11-5 record. Worked out great for us....How'd it work out for you?

you forgot the part about the humiliating loss in the playoffs- it was just like the old days when you used to make the playoffs in most years.

It is better to have played and lost, than to have never played at all....

Back
Top Bottom