Jets vs Dolphins: Final Score? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets vs Dolphins: Final Score?

Sanchez will be benched and Tebow will take this one over.

16-13 Jets.

I was close on my prediction against the Raiders. I really feel like Miami will win this game. The Jets aren't running the ball well right now. And we are on a 16 game streak of not allowing a 100 yard rusher. We ARE running the ball well. Yes, the Jets defense is good. But so was the Texans' D. Difference is, the Jets do not have nearly the same capabilities offensively to capitalize as the Texans did. I think Bush has another solid outing (obviously not as good as against the Raiders.) And I think Tannehill outplays Sanchez. I think we'll play to Tanny's strengths and have a good balance offensively. Also, our STs are a very pleasant surprise this year. Lastly, we are at home. And the crowds have been low of late at home games, but are always bigger against the Jets. Dolphins fans are psyched about our rookie QB, our solid run defense, Reggie Bush, and the Jets coming to town. It could be a loud crowd; the 12th man.

Miami 26, Jets 10

I really wonder if our Defense has a slight advantage over the Jets O because our D practiced against the Dolphins O last year will Tony at the helm. Not sure how much different the Jets O is from what we ran in the past..I cant imagine its that much different.

Dolphins 21 Jets 10

Miami 37-16....I think Tebow come in the 4th and makes two FG drives but can't get it in the endzone.

Jets score with a long TD, and 3 FG's
Dolphins score on 3 FG's and TD's by Hartline, Bush, a pick 6 by Sean Smith, and a punt return by Thigpen....

Oh yeah.....its gonna be great.

Back
Top Bottom