Jets Vs Dolphins will not be flexed!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Vs Dolphins will not be flexed!!!

I hope they don't flex our game as I have to be up at 5am for work on monday...I'm not used to not getting enough sleep anymore like I did when I was 30...lol

Ozzy rules!!

The only thing that annoys me about getting the game flexed is we'll have to listen to Madden verbally fellate Favre the whole time.

"Brett Favre can throw a football 200 yards through peanut butter."
- John Madden

They're having a relatively mild winter to this point. It will probably be in the 30s during the day and the 20s at night in two weeks.

I hope it's not flexed. I think the Dolphins have a better shot at 1. If it is on at night, we'd basicaly have to watch it with the volume turned down if the Dolphins are losing. Please play at 1:00. Playing Brett Favre on Prime time has not a good thing.

I think alot of you are making too much about the time the game is played, relative to the phins chances of winning. ......I said relative to. :lol: Saban kicks ***. :lol:

Personally, I hope the game is flexed. I wouldnt mind sitting back and watching the day games unfold and know exactly whats up. Let the nation see the full strength of the PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: Id like to see Favre get embarrased to end his career IN FRONT OF MADDEN!!!!

Besides, they have the monday night miracle....we have the fake spike. Those kinda balance each other out. What could the Jets ever do to possibly trump them releasing Pennington in order to trade picks for Favre, and we take Pennington after a season we went 1-15 and GO INTO THEIR STADIUM(well the Giants stadium :lol:) and beat them ON SUNDAY NIGHT ON NATIONAL TV the last game of the season and take the division from them after they LOADED UP for a title run this year. Especially after Brady got injured and gave them the golden opportunity.

The Jets would never have a comeback for that one. We could bust Jets fans ***** with that for the next 50 years.

I think alot of you are making too much about the time the game is played, relative to the phins chances of winning. ......I said relative to. :lol: Saban kicks ***. :lol:

Personally, I hope the game is flexed. I wouldnt mind sitting back and watching the day games unfold and know exactly whats up. Let the nation see the full strength of the PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: Id like to see Favre get embarrased to end his career IN FRONT OF MADDEN!!!!

Besides, they have the monday night miracle....we have the fake spike. Those kinda balance each other out. What could the Jets ever do to possibly trump them releasing Pennington in order to trade picks for Favre, and we take Pennington after a season we went 1-15 and GO INTO THEIR STADIUM(well the Giants stadium :lol:) and beat them ON SUNDAY NIGHT ON NATIONAL TV the last game of the season and take the division from them after they LOADED UP for a title run this year. Especially after Brady got injured and gave them the golden opportunity.

The Jets would never have a comeback for that one. We could bust Jets fans ***** with that for the next 50 years.

That all sounds amazing if we win. It will be an impossible task with the way the Refs will be stacked against us. I know you may be thinking I'm making too much of it, but the announcer bias and ref bias will make the game unbearable to watch unless the Dolphins rout the hapless Jets.

That all sounds amazing if we win. It will be an impossible task with the way the Refs will be stacked against us. I know you may be thinking I'm making too much of it, but the announcer bias and ref bias will make the game unbearable to watch unless the Dolphins rout the hapless Jets.

Ref bias?? I have got to hear this.....:jt0323:

WOW! thanks for the post. I laughed my *** off!

It would be truly fitting if the master of interception ended his career for a second time with an interception to lose the game. That's how his career was MEANT to end. He cheated that ending in GB by coming back this year....it will happen again. It's fate. His last throw as an NFL QB will be on December 28th and it WILL be an interception that seals the Jets' fate.

That would be better than watching the Pats perfect season slipping throw the fingertips of their Dline as Manning escaped the sack in the SB.

Back
Top Bottom