Jets Vs Dolphins will not be flexed!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Vs Dolphins will not be flexed!!!

Without scrolling thru all the other comments, there will be a Sunday night game, and it looks like it will be Dallas v. Philadelphia if it is for a playoff spot.

Oh dear god please play a nationally televised game, I can not stand watching anymore Texans or Cowboys games here.

All I get to watch is seahawk games on the west coast. Uggh

If they put Dallas and Philly on that is crap. That was a prime time game the first time they played. and i think every game so far that has been flexed was a FOX game.

It should be Miami and the Jets, and if not, Denver and San Diego.

I must be spoiled by Sunday Ticket and getting to watch every Dolphins game because I dont care if the game gets flexed or not.

In fact, I'd prefer it stay at the 1:00 time slot personally.

If the Cowboys-Eagles game gets moved to primetime I think I'll puke. Seriously, how many time do people want to see the same 3 or 4 teams play primetime? And the Fins-Jets game is more compelling on about 100 different levels.

If the Cowboys-Eagles game gets moved to primetime I think I'll puke. Seriously, how many time do people want to see the same 3 or 4 teams play primetime? And the Fins-Jets game is more compelling on about 100 different levels.

3 or 4??! I feel like Pittsburgh has been featured every week.

I just checked NFL.com and it stated that there will not be a decision made until AFTER this Sunday. If Miami and the Jets both win, I'll bet my house that they're moved.

that is sooo acurate!!! it does feel like its the same teams over & over again. How sweet will it be to get a prime time game? to know that your team is the last one to play that Sunday!!

Back
Top Bottom