Jimmy Wilson looks like he added a little more muscle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jimmy Wilson looks like he added a little more muscle

how do you figure, wilson is a hitter and isnt affraid to make plays. clemons for some reason disappears when the ball is in the air.

What?? :lol:

When he started for us he was all over the ball. Idk what Clemons you're talking about. As soon as they put him in FS over G. Wilson you seen the difference in our D. Like night and day. We had a fast cover safety that could actually tackle.

Look, I like Wilson. I really see potential, but right now as it stands he can't compete with Clemons.

As I said before, if he is healthy he will start over any safety we have on the roster. If the injury is still nagging then I think Wilson takes it.

What?? :lol:

When he started for us he was all over the ball. Idk what Clemons you're talking about. As soon as they put him in FS over G. Wilson you seen the difference in our D. Like night and day. We had a fast cover safety that could actually tackle.

Look, I like Wilson. I really see potential, but right now as it stands he can't compete with Clemons.

As I said before, if he is healthy he will start over any safety we have on the roster. If the injury is still nagging then I think Wilson takes it.
he couldnt cover to save his life which is why he lost he starting position. yeah he was pretty good at run d, but his coverage skills where lacking

40 times mean absolutely nothing in terms of playing football, especially to determine how fast a player is on the field

Obviously, 40 times are irrelevent, but speed isn't. Clemons isn't one of those guys who runs a 4.3 and plays like 4.5 guy. If anything, Clemons plays as fast as a 4.2 guy. Anybody who thinks Clemons speed doesn't transfer to the fiel isn't paying attention.

He has plenty of discrepancies in his game, but his ability to truncate the secondary can't be questioned.

So, why did Jones continue to be the starter after Clemons was back from his injury?

While rehabbing he injured his knee last season. They were working him back at the end of the year.

I never really noticed Clemons which can be good and bad he just seems like a safe player to use while Jones and Wilson I seem to notice around the ball and seem to be more impact players. I know they both made mental mistakes but I just see more potential out of them especially Jimmy Wilson.

While rehabbing he injured his knee last season. They were working him back at the end of the year.

End of the year? He played in 14 games...but I guess they let hurt guys play in games all the time...right? Face it, Clemons flat out lost his job. Period.

End of the year? He played in 14 games...but I guess they let hurt guys play in games all the time...right? Face it, Clemons flat out lost his job. Period.
We may not have started out 0-7 if Clemons was at FS the whole time instead of Jones.

He did. Clemons does not do enough to make an impact. There are players in this league who not only get in position but make plays to prevent the offense from gaining anything. Clemons is not necessarily one of them. He doesn't bring enough to be a starter IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom