Johnathan Hankins released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Johnathan Hankins released

Salsatime

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Released because he didn't fit the new scheme. I believe we were interested in him last offseason.

Sign him for 3 years with a low cap hit this year. We’re supposed to have about $8M in space.

Then we can rest easy that Vea & Payne are off their board in first round.

Sign him for 3 years with a low cap hit this year. We’re supposed to have about $8M in space.

Then we can rest easy that Vea & Payne are off their board in first round.

That would be really nice, but like Duderino said he might be a little too costly.

I think the Colts signed him for 3 years at $30M last year, so it might begin there.

Last edited:
Well he won't cost as much this week as he would've last week, had he been available then.

Would be nice but the price might not fit. I don't want the team to go back to over spending on free agents

Ozzy rules!!

If I remember, Hankins was out there late last off season and everybody was suggesting we could steal him for a 1 year, $5 mil deal. So much for that when the Colts gave him that huge 3 year contract. Maybe we try the 1 year thing again.

We must jump on this cuz If we take Vita Vea at 11, I’ll injure someone.

Yea, this Vea stuff is scary. So many other studs will fall to 11 with the run on QBs. Only us will screw this up by taking a DT.

Back
Top Bottom