Jr Griffey does a 180 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jr Griffey does a 180

Lidge better then Mariano LMAO. Your smoking crack. I could see Gagne although I don't agree but Lidge LMAO, your buggin!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Lidge better then Mariano LMAO. Your smoking crack. I could see Gagne although I don't agree but Lidge LMAO, your buggin!

He is better. Sorry

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Lidge over Mariano LMAO. MikeO your joke is hysterical HAHAHAHA!

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/stats?statsId=6913&context=pitching

HAHAHA!

I must be misssing something but what did you just prove? Lidge has 1 win and 2 saves in 3 games. Obviously Mariano has had some excellent years and his tenure has been great but he is what? 36 years old? How many closers do you knowthat will consistently be good the closer they get to 40? Sorrry, but it is time to pass the torch. Age happens.

What did I prove? I proved that this is Lidge's 2nd year closing. What kind of track record is that that proves he's passed Mariano? Look at Rivera's stats last year and look at his history. If you want to argue Gagne, that's fine, this is what, his 4th year as a dominate closer. Lidge BECAME A CLOSER WHAT, MID WAY THROUGH LAST YEAR. Lidge has proved NOTHING as a closer. Lidge may have the POTENTIAL to be better then Rivera but right now he's not. To me, in order for Lidge to pass Rivera he might want to dominate as a closer for more then 2/3 of season before he passes Mariano!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
What did I prove? I proved that this is Lidge's 2nd year closing. What kind of track record is that that proves he's passed Mariano? Look at Rivera's stats last year and look at his history. If you want to argue Gagne, that's fine, this is what, his 4th year as a dominate closer. Lidge BECAME A CLOSER WHAT, MID WAY THROUGH LAST YEAR. Lidge has proved NOTHING as a closer. Lidge may have the POTENTIAL to be better then Rivera but right now he's not. To me, in order for Lidge to pass Rivera he might want to dominate as a closer for more then 2/3 of season before he passes Mariano!

Fair enough!

I'm done with you on this arguemnt. Lidge can't sniff Mariano Rivera. Maybe in 5 years I'll be wrong but today, with 10 years of dominance under his belt, Lidge doesn't deserve to carry Mariano's jock strap!

Back
Top Bottom