Just Chambers had a1000 season doesnt mean he isn't part to blame for loss at Pitt. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Chambers had a1000 season doesnt mean he isn't part to blame for loss at Pitt.

Rocky Raccoon said:
dude what's your problem with Chambers? This is at least the seocnd thread you started bashing him since Thursday.

Comparing his other thread to this one, it seems like he'd rather see Wes Welker as our #1 WR than Chris Chambers. Amazing what one game does for people.. :rolleyes2

The Blueprint said:
No, you have to blame both players for that play.

That ball is supposed to be thrown to the outside, which is where Chambers looked when he turned around. Even the commentators said it..

It looked to me like that ball hit him on the shoulders. If not, oh well.. this is another exaggerated thread because it was the only "drop" he had. Nonetheless, I expect Pep/Chambers to get on the same page in the coming weeks. It takes time.

well, it might of been placed wrong, but it did hit him in the hands, and it wasnt like he had to stretch out for it to hit his hands. so he should of caught the ball. looked to me like he just didnt expect the ball thrown so hard and just went through his hands and him in the chest or shoulder, i dont remember.

They were playing the Steelers, although some may say they rigged the Super Bowl but you cannot deny the fact that they have a killer D. Give Culpepper and Chambers time to gel. Booker and Welker looked a lot better than anyone because of a lot of attention being drawn to Culpepper, Chambers, and Ronnie Brown. If you tell me that's not true, then you've seriously got to be kidding me.

The Blueprint said:
Comparing his other thread to this one, it seems like he'd rather see Wes Welker as our #1 WR than Chris Chambers. Amazing what one game does for people.. :rolleyes2

yea and Chambers didn't even have a bad game IMO.

Rocky Raccoon said:
yea and Chambers didn't even have a bad game IMO.
He was wide open down the field twice, and underthrown both times.

I have no worries, honestly - Pep & Chambers will get it together....

FiN.in.RI said:
It was one hell of a ball to drop. Might as well say he dropped 5 balls because that drop was huge.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to admit players are not perfect...

and I have to admit, I believe that ball that CC dropped at the EZ, hit him square in the facemask...:boohoo:

darn you Daunte why did you have to throw it there...:tantrum:

you all know I am kidding right...:wink:

The Blueprint said:
He was wide open down the field twice, and underthrown both times.

I have no worries, honestly - Pep & Chambers will get it together....

agreed 100%

FiN.in.RI said:
It was one hell of a ball to drop. Might as well say he dropped 5 balls because that drop was huge.

LMAO

Was a tuff catch, but a catch I expect Chris to make . . . don't care if it wasn't placed right . . . Chris is our number one playmaker at WR on this team and we needed him to make that grab. I'm not gonna bash Chambers for that tho . . .but anybody denying that was a catchable ball is sorely mistaken.

Nappy Roots said:
oh no doubt. it was big. and i agree with the sentiment of the post, that Chambers didnt play well and didnt step up. for me. there are 2 people i dont blame for the loss. thats Ronnie and Wes. so yes, Chambers is part to blame for me.

i was just pointing out the fact that he said it like Chambers dropped 5 balls. which is wrong.
Agreed.

In fairness to CC though, Pepp also wasn't exactly crisp in getting the balls to him either.

Like Blueprint said though, It won't take long for them to click.

Okay the only drop that stands out is the Endzone one. The other were badly thrown.

Too put it plain and simply . . . for us to be big time players in the AFC this year . . . we need to hear alot of CPep to Chambers . . . whether it was thrown badly or dropped . . . it doesn't really matter because everybody knows in the passing game who the 2 guys need to be . . . and a drop or bad pass isn't gonna change any of that.

Nappy Roots said:
oh no doubt. it was big. and i agree with the sentiment of the post, that Chambers didnt play well and didnt step up. for me. there are 2 people i dont blame for the loss. thats Ronnie and Wes. so yes, Chambers is part to blame for me.

i was just pointing out the fact that he said it like Chambers dropped 5 balls. which is wrong.

what the hell are you blaming wes for?

FiN.in.RI said:

That small margin is what separates the good ones (Chambers) from the elite ones.
Chambers isn't consistent enough to be mentioned in the same breath as Chad Johnson, T.O., Harrison etc.

Back
Top Bottom