Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, Robert Woods, who do you target in next years draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, Robert Woods, who do you target in next years draft?

Or we could just draft Tennessee. Justin Hunter in the first round, DaRick Rogers (who transfered from Tennessee after being arrested), and Cordarrelle Patterson.

Best case: Hunter, Hartline, Bess, Matthews, Mike Wallace. Miami's receiving corp would become very good over night.
Doubtful we'll have the cap space, after re-signing all our own players we want to keep, for a Mike Wallace...especially when I think we can get Greg Jennings for less money. Wallace wants something like $11 million a season...I think we can get Greg Jennings for less than $10 million a season.

No doubt we need another WR opposite Hartline, but I can't imagine how we let one of the top notch pass rushers coming out this year go by. Both are big needs and WRs are easier to come by in FA and/or trades, IMO. The quality of pass rusher this year is far higher than WR.

Plus it's easier to find talent at WR in the second round vs. pass rushers.

I'd like Allen and or hunter. Not a big fan of woods. Allen reminds me of Marshall a bit. He has amazing agility for a guy his size and makes great moves after the catch. Hunter reminds me of AJ Green. Not the fastest guy but good enough deep speed and he knows how to create separation in his routes.

I think I like Allen a bit more but I like the idea of trying to double up at the position.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Or we could just draft Tennessee. Justin Hunter in the first round, DaRick Rogers (who transfered from Tennessee after being arrested), and Cordarrelle Patterson.

Rodgers is a worse arullius Ben. No thanks

Plus it's easier to find talent at WR in the second round vs. pass rushers.

I'm just thinking value. There are some legit pass rushers coming out this year while most of the WRs have sometimes serious question marks.

Cal's Keenan Allen looks solid. He will probably be the first wideout taken. I like Justin Hunter after Allen. It would be ideal if he slid because of the injury and we traded up with the Colts 2nd rounder.

Marquess Wilson getting no love he should be in this conversation. I like Terrance Williams too.

I think Marquess Wilson is going to stay in school another year to be honest. Let that Mike Leach offense take shape, then put up ridonkulous numbers in 2013.

I think Keenan Allen would make the easiest transition to an NFl West Coast system. But, how can you look away from Hunter when he is being compared to AJ Green?

I would be surprised if we drafted a WR in the first. I think we look pass rusher or CB in the first...unless we let Long walk...then we need an OT.

Whats the general consensus on Tavon Austin ? I don't hear much about him on here but others rave about how much of a beast he is. I know he is undersized but from what I've seen under the right circumstances he could be special.

Whats the general consensus on Tavon Austin ? I don't hear much about him on here but others rave about how much of a beast he is. I know he is undersized but from what I've seen under the right circumstances he could be special.
I think he's more of a slot receiver and what we really need is a boundary receiver. He's fast though.

Someone PLEASE sell me on Justin Hunter. I've watch the guy in 3 games total and I came away so under-whelmed considering the hype. The guy seems to be built like Lamar Thomas..so-so speed, wasn't getting separation and dropped an alarming amount of catchable balls. If anything i was wayyy more impressed with his teammate CORDARRELLE PATTERSON #84!

Back
Top Bottom