Kiper's Big Board | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper's Big Board

Boomer said:
Is this the fool that works for the San Jose News? He's a Vandy grad himself. And should get himself down the asylum because he's bonkers.

Thats kinda what I thought too. I know you said you see Cutler as a late to mid first but do you see any real chance he goes higher than that? I just wondered if Vince stays in school could Cutler move into the top 10 with the combine. Also If vince stays in school would that make Cutler the no. 2 qb in the draft?

Edit- Also has Matt's stock fallen some of late? It seems him arm streangth is being brought up a lot more now than in the past.

Cutler could move that high, but I don't see it. I think some people would have Cutler 2 even if Young did come out.

Withe regards Leinart, there is a bit of a backlash towards him at the moment. I think it will pass. It's all part of the process.

Boomer said:
Cutler could move that high, but I don't see it. I think some people would have Cutler 2 even if Young did come out.

Withe regards Leinart, there is a bit of a backlash towards him at the moment. I think it will pass. It's all part of the process.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom