Kiper's Big Board | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper's Big Board

where was he drafted? the 3rd round?

the point is that he's saying what apparently just about everyone else thinks

btw, i'd love to see the exact quote about taylor. i doubt he said "he couldn't make it in the NFL" as, chances are, he wouldn't say that about any player projected to be drafted that high. i'm sure you're misquoting him or you just herad someone from here or whatever say that

Kiper said Taylor was a 6th round pick because of his lack of size

I dont have a link because this happend quite a few years ago, Ill look for one though

Alex22 said:
Oh and to also clear all my feelings on Kiper up

I love to watch him pre draft and I agree with some of the things he says, but in the past he has made some pretty dumb predictions and taken a lot of heat from other analysts

I just dont think he is more qualified than anyone else on the subject

To be fair I could write things and you would probably agree with most of what i say. So what has this guy got over anyone else ?

kastofsna120 said:
the point is that he's saying what apparently just about everyone else thinks

and how does that make him special? i can say what everyone else thinks but instead I go outside the box and make an actual prediction not just say what everyone else thinks

Whitedolphin54 said:
To be fair I could write things and you would probably agree with most of what i say. So what has this guy got over anyone else ?

Im one of the people saying he doesnt have anything on anyone else dont ask me :lol:

Alex22 said:
and how does that make him special? i can say what everyone else thinks but instead I go outside the box and make an actual prediction not just say what everyone else thinks
his mock drafts and all of that are based on information he gets from the teams

it's more than his projections for players are his own thoughts, and EVERYONE ELSE just takes what he says and repeats it

kastofsna120 said:
his mock drafts and all of that are based on information he gets from the teams

it's more than his projections for players are his own thoughts, and EVERYONE ELSE just takes what he says and repeats it

I never repeat what Kiper says nor do I think many people do , he stays inside the box and I dont like that

yes his mock drafts are based on what teams say and they are accurate, but HIS opinion on players isnt always something I agree with

Alex22 said:
I never repeat what Kiper says, he stays inside the box and I dont like that
and you stay outside of the box just to be different. how does he stay inside the box? i thought GMs hated him for what he says

kastofsna120 said:
and you stay outside of the box just to be different. how does he stay inside the box? i thought GMs hated him for what he says

GM's dont hate him I dont think

he stays inside the box by saying what everyone else thinks

I dont go outside the box to be differnt I do it because I say what I see, it just often happens to be diff than what others see

Im gonna go for a while, c ya later

so honestly where is reggie bush in that list, will he fall to the 2nd round now....:lol:

Al13 said:
so honestly where is reggie bush in that list, will he fall to the 2nd round now....:lol:
psst....he only put seniors and juniors who declared on the list

Alex22 said:
I never repeat what Kiper says nor do I think many people do , he stays inside the box and I dont like that

yes his mock drafts are based on what teams say and they are accurate, but HIS opinion on players isnt always something I agree with
He does go outside the box. He thought Mike Williams was the #1 player in last year's draft. I don't think too many teams agreed with him.

unifiedtheory said:
Kiper works his *** off. I trust his draft opinions more then any one else on Earth. The guy watches tape, games and goes to workouts and practices 24/7/365...the guy lives and dies this stuff.
Personally, of all the draftniks, I liked Joel Buschbaum the best. Currently, I find Ourlads to be quite accurate. I remember them having a high opinion of Patrick Surtain when Kiper had basically nothing on him.

Back
Top Bottom