Kiper's Big Board | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper's Big Board

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Yeah but the Big Board doesnt take into account where team needs will actually pick....Kiper ranks draft talent and not where he thinks they go necessarily.

He is the #2 QB ranked (of those declared to come out). To many teams ahead of us right now that would grab the #2 QB before he slides to us.

Tell that to GB last year. Rodgers was a similarly ranked player in last year's draft as well.

I think Cutler will be there if we want him.

Alex22 said:
And made more bad predictions than anyone in NFL history

If your JOB was to evaluate players and do predictions and had to do it on a daily basis and had ALL of those predictions documented for all the world to see I am damn sure you'd be wrong a lot...

Kiper works his *** off. I trust his draft opinions more then any one else on Earth. The guy watches tape, games and goes to workouts and practices 24/7/365...the guy lives and dies this stuff.

fitskin said:
I only saw about 5 seconds of it on Sportscenter. Can someone help me fill in the rest.

1. Matt Leinart
2. AJ Hawk
3. DeMeco Ryans
4. D Brickshaw Ferguson
5. Jimmy Williams
6. DeAngelo Williams?
7. Chad Greenway?

Keep in mind it was only seniors. Does anybody know the rest of the top 10. Thanks.

Ryans #3? He should be below all of those people you have up there.

unifiedtheory said:
If your JOB was to evaluate players and do predictions and had to do it on a daily basis and had ALL of those predictions documented for all the world to see I am damn sure you'd be wrong a lot...

Kiper works his *** off. I trust his draft opinions more then any one else on Earth. The guy watches tape, games and goes to workouts and practices 24/7/365...the guy lives and dies this stuff.

I dont trust Kiper as far as I can throw him, he is great at pointing out the obvious, but when it comes down to it, on the guys with the big question mark around them, Kiper is wrong more often than he should be

Alex22 said:
I dont trust Kiper as far as I can throw him, he is great at pointing out the obvious, but when it comes down to it, on the guys with the big question mark around them, Kiper is wrong more often than he should be

I dont know much about Kiper, but I agree he cmes up with dead certs, which any of us can do

Alex22 said:

I'm not going to argue about this...I guess Kiper said something negative about your boy Young.

lol, they just think kiper is dumb because of one or two things. of course they regret to mention the MANY other things he was dead-on about

unifiedtheory said:
I'm not going to argue about this...I guess Kiper said something negative about your boy Young.

No he just makes poor predictions to much for me to trust him

even if he said Young was his god I wouldnt jump in and say Kiper was great

kastofsna120 said:
lol, they just think kiper is dumb because of one or two things. of course they regret to mention the MANY other things he was dead-on about

yes the obvious things he was right about, that everyone else said

When it comes down to the guys that people arnt sure about Kiper is wrong to often

kastofsna120 said:

I didn't say that. |I said that I did not know much about the guy

Alex22 said:
yes the obvious things he was right about, that everyone else said

When it comes down to the guys that people arnt sure about Kiper is wrong to often
the obvious things? like ryan leaf? as EVERYONE said leaf would be great, including kiper. leaf's problems had to do with his own head, which no one could've predicted would make him the bust he was. what are you talking about exactly?

Whitedolphin54 said:
I didn't say that. |I said that I did not know much about the guy

Oh and to also clear all my feelings on Kiper up

I love to watch him pre draft and I agree with some of the things he says, but in the past he has made some pretty dumb predictions and taken a lot of heat from other analysts

I just dont think he is more qualified than anyone else on the subject

Alex22 said:
Oh and to also clear all my feelings on Kiper up

I love to watch him pre draft and I agree with some of the things he says, but in the past he has made some pretty dumb predictions and taken a lot of heat from other analysts

I just dont think he is more qualified than anyone else on the subject
yes, and what are the dumb predictions you are talking about?

kastofsna120 said:
the obvious things? like ryan leaf? as EVERYONE said leaf would be great, including kiper. leaf's problems had to do with his own head, which no one could've predicted would make him the bust he was. what are you talking about exactly?

Im not talking about guys he says can play

Im talking about guys he said couldnt play

anyone can point out the obvious guys in this draft. if one of them is a bust i dont blame kiper, I blame him more for saying some guys cant play, then they end up stars

Back
Top Bottom