Kobe Bryant still wants out of L.A. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kobe Bryant still wants out of L.A.

Well the Lakers are gonna be average with or without him so whatever

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0617200...on__id_be_ok_with_kobe_knicks_marc_berman.htm

Marbury says hes ok with Kobe in NY!! lol I'm sure you Steph!

Isiah said he will trade anyone except Curry
Knicks' fans should stop dreaming. The odds of Kobe landing in NY are very very very slim. As much as I hope Kobe gets out of LA, to me it seems very unlikely. Chicago would be the optimal destination for Kobe and for the Lakers as they could get the best value possible from the Bulls. I would like Kobe to be teamed up with Howard in Orlando. That would be fun to watch. Also it would be pretty funny that Kobe and Shaq end up playing a few hours apart.

I don't think he is going anywhere. He is just mad that the fakers haven't done anything to help him. As soon as they bring in a few more pieces to the puzzle and give him some help, he will be happy.

we should go get him, he'd definitly be an upgrade, and getting him would make us a shoe in for the Superbowl..:goof:.

The Bulls seem to be on the right track. Not sure I would tear down the team to bring in Kobe

The Bulls seem to be on the right track. Not sure I would tear down the team to bring in Kobe
I think Kobe would take the Bulls to the next level. Kobe-Hinirch-Thomas-Wallace. Very formidable lineup.

Knicks' fans should stop dreaming. The odds of Kobe landing in NY are very very very slim. As much as I hope Kobe gets out of LA, to me it seems very unlikely. Chicago would be the optimal destination for Kobe and for the Lakers as they could get the best value possible from the Bulls. I would like Kobe to be teamed up with Howard in Orlando. That would be fun to watch. Also it would be pretty funny that Kobe and Shaq end up playing a few hours apart.

There is a much better chance of him being in NY than you think. New York has everything Kobe wants, It in the East so the Lakers don't play them, and the Knicks will give them anything they want

Back
Top Bottom