Kobe Bryant still wants out of L.A. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kobe Bryant still wants out of L.A.

I think Kobe would take the Bulls to the next level. Kobe-Hinirch-Thomas-Wallace. Very formidable lineup.
Chances are, either Hinrich or Wallace would be traded. Sorry, but the Lakers aren't just going after draft picks. This will be like the Shaq trade, 3 players and about two future 1st rounders.

Chances are, either Hinrich or Wallace would be traded. Sorry, but the Lakers aren't just going after draft picks. This will be like the Shaq trade, 3 players and about two future 1st rounders.

No Hinrich will probably stay with the Bulls. Only way Wallace would go is if Bynum comes to the Bulls which is fine. They would probably lose Gordon, Deng, and Duhon.

He's not gonna get traded. GUARANTEED.
Mitch Kupchack is not gonna trade him. If he does he will NEVER EVER EVER get a NBA job.

His resume will consist of:
Trading Shaq
Not bringing in Artest and Baron Davis who both wanted to be here.
Trading Butler for Kwame
Horrible FA signing Vlad Rad.
and then trade Kobe on top of that.

Wont happen. Something will be done this offseason. You can say bye bye to Bynum and Odom this offseason.

Mitch Kupchack is not gonna trade him. If he does he will NEVER EVER EVER get a NBA job.

Trading Shaq
Trading Butler for Kwame

Wont happen. Something will be done this offseason. You can say bye bye to Bynum and Odom this offseason.

They already said they would not trade them both for O'Neal, so you might want to rethink that. There is a very good chance that Kobe will be traded

No Hinrich will probably stay with the Bulls. Only way Wallace would go is if Bynum comes to the Bulls which is fine. They would probably lose Gordon, Deng, and Duhon.

and Thomas

I really dont think Kobe will get traded, but If he does I am still a Die-Hard Lakers fan as well as a huge Kobe supporter, wherever he goes.

There is a much better chance of him being in NY than you think. New York has everything Kobe wants, It in the East so the Lakers don't play them, and the Knicks will give them anything they want
i don't doubt that, but NY has the least tempting package for Kobe. Chicago gives LA the most back (which still isnt enough). Though it is unlikely, the Lakers would have no choice if they cant bring in Jermaine O'Neal, but to trade Kobe because Kobe can opt out of his contract later. Sucks for the Lakers' fans; I hope they don't turn on Kobe because of this.

i don't doubt that, but NY has the least tempting package for Kobe. Chicago gives LA the most back (which still isnt enough). Though it is unlikely, the Lakers would have no choice if they cant bring in Jermaine O'Neal, but to trade Kobe because Kobe can opt out of his contract later. Sucks for the Lakers' fans; I hope they don't turn on Kobe because of this.

I did not say they could give the most. NY can put a package together to get Kobe, But something would have to fall thru with the Bulls.
I would love to see him go to the Mavs. The Mavs could also put together a package (NOT DIRK), But the Lakers would not trade him to a West team IMO

I hope he goes to east if he's traded. There's too much of an imbalance. Especially with Durant and Oden going to Western teams.

I doubt Kobe gets traded to the Bulss because Chitown does not wannt to give up Deng and/or Thomas. Everybody else is pretty much fair game.

A team I could see him getting traded to is the Hornets, who have a lot of nice players, only 1 pad contract (Peja), and have a lot of people to trade (only untouchable is Paul).

Trading Shaq
Trading Butler for Kwame

So you are saying a guy with a history of making bad moves won't make a bad move?

That doesn't make sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom