Kobe Bryant still wants out of L.A. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kobe Bryant still wants out of L.A.

But then why would they "settle" for less from NY? NY could give up Curry, Crawford, etc...

Isiah said EVERYONE is on the table except Curry. So...

Bro if you think the Lakers are gonna give up Kobe for Gordon, Deng and Duhon youre on that dust

I never said they would not throw a pick in also. The Bulls are not gunna sell off there whole team to get one player. This would be by FAR the best offer they would get and if you think anyone else is giving up more than your on dust!

:yes: They won't give up Curry, But will part with anything else. Of course they have alot of bad contracts so they are hoping to get rid of alot. :lol:

I never said they would not throw a pick in also. The Bulls are not gunna sell off there whole team to get one player. This would be by FAR the best offer they would get and if you think anyone else is giving up more than your on dust!

Lemme see....a backup PG, and undersized SG that can't play defense, and a scoring SF for Kobe. Lets ignore the fact that we have to do little things like match up salaries, which would force the Bulls to include either Hinrich or Wallace. Do you even try to think from the perspective of the other team? Why would the Lakers even consider the offer?

so... they don't have enough with out him. You could take their other 4 starters and it still would not be as good as some of the chicago deals others have mentioned. :shakeno:

so... they don't have enough with out him. You could take their other 4 starters and it still would not be as good as some of the chicago deals others have mentioned. :shakeno:

But I think that is why everyone discounts the Knicks as a posibility, most of us have mainly expressed the hope that it will happen, and try to keep it open, rationalizing to a degree what can happen, but we know it is really hard basically because we know the knicks don't have much to offer.

The Bulls do... but they would have to really sell the farm. And one tends to overvalue your players, it is a bit like the suns fans saying that they would never trade Stoudamire for Garnett, that he would have to be traded for Marion, no one in their right mind makes that trade, the only way you are getting Garnett is if you send out Stoudamire if you want to do it with Marion, you would have to send out Marion, Bell and someone elsse, or something ridicuulous like that.

Kobe is an elite player, Bulls don't have an elite player, they have very good players, so that might work out, but they would have to give away a lot of them. the Knicks are in the same situation, they got good players (maybe less good than the Bulls) but they are more willing to just give away the whole team than the Bulls will ever be.

:yes: They won't give up Curry, But will part with anything else. Of course they have alot of bad contracts so they are hoping to get rid of alot. :lol:
they have a couple that will expire in a yr or two though which would be about the time Bron becomes a FA

Does Kobe want to go to New York? If he's serious about winning then I doubt he thinks him+Curry is enough to compete.

Kobe said either Chicago or New York.
He wants to go to the East because its a conference is weak.

If it's between the Knicks or Bulls, I see Kobe playing for the Knicks. Bigger market, just seems like it's the better place for him.

Ric Bucher reported on ESPN that Dallas, Phoenix, and Chicago are most interested. Highly doubtful that Lakers would trade Kobe to a Western Conference team, so lets see if Bulls pony up.

Lemme see....a backup PG, and undersized SG that can't play defense, and a scoring SF for Kobe. Lets ignore the fact that we have to do little things like match up salaries, which would force the Bulls to include either Hinrich or Wallace. Do you even try to think from the perspective of the other team? Why would the Lakers even consider the offer?

PLease name a better deal than that one. Any other deal that would be better would come from the Suns or Dallas. He will not go to a Western division team

they have a couple that will expire in a yr or two though which would be about the time Bron becomes a FA

Lebron leaving Cleveland may happen, But I don't think it will. I think he will be a Cav for a really long time

Back
Top Bottom