La Canfora: Miami to pick Kaepernick at 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

La Canfora: Miami to pick Kaepernick at 15

emeraldfin

Gary Speed RIP
Reaction score
The Dolphins could take Mike Pouncey. But they don't have a quarterback that inspires any degree of confidence on the roster and they don't have a second-round pick. Locker and Colin Kaepernick excite them. Both are elite athletes. But as we're going bold here, and as I'm already projecting a rather surprising run on passers, I'm going to say the Dolphins continue that trend and take Kaepernick at 15.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0900...bs-taken-in-drafts-top-15?module=HP_headlines

I'd rather Mallett, Gabbert or Ponder...in that order...but if it has to be Kaepernick, well hey at least it isn't Dalton or Locker.

IF they do pick him that high Ireland should be fired before Jacksonville makes the 16th pick.

if they truly think Kaepernick has it, take him. Same with Ponder, Mallett, Locker, hell even Dalton. If they think they got a QB that can lead the team take him.

I would not draft a QB in round one under any circumstances if I were Jeff. Now I do like him as our 3rd round pick if he is there or a trade in the 2nd to get him if they can. That kid has skills and he will be afforded the time to properly develop....

Trade for Carson Palmer to compete with Henne.....(a 2nd next year?) once they can start the free agency period.

Draft Colin in the 3rd, if he is gone I would not draft a QB this year.

I'd rather Mallett, Gabbert or Ponder...in that order...but if it has to be Kaepernick, well hey at least it isn't Dalton or Locker.

I am with you on this, although I am not as down on locker as many I still prefer Mallett, Gabbert, or Ponder in that order. I just dont get why Dalton is being mentioned for 15th.

if they truly think Kaepernick has it, take him. Same with Ponder, Mallett, Locker, hell even Dalton. If they think they got a QB that can lead the team take him.

I was born in Harrisburg..... :)

just terrible...there better be pitch forks outside the training facility from all you locals if kaep goes #15...or dalton for that matter

these guys over mark ingram is just a damn disgrace...nothing else i can say...

I think I've done a good job over the years of not overreacting after draft selection (exception being Jamar Fletcher over Drew Brees), but I think I would totally lose it if Kaepernick is the pick at 15...or 79...or 111. Kaepernick is a 3-4 yr project at the minimum; he CANNOT be the pick at 15, he just CAN'T!

I would not draft a QB in round one under any circumstances if I were Jeff. Now I do like him as our 3rd round pick if he is there or a trade in the 2nd to get him if they can. That kid has skills and he will be afforded the time to properly develop....

Trade for Carson Palmer to compete with Henne.....(a 2nd next year?) once they can start the free agency period.

Draft Colin in the 3rd, if he is gone I would not draft a QB this year.

Yeah good idea, trade our first rounder or our next 3 first rounders and then take on his huge contract and regressing skills to "compete for the starting job"

Remember that stubborn SOB who runs the bengals turned down 2... TWOOOOOO!!! First round picks for Ochocinco when he wanted out of cincy.

He's a mediocre qb. and under no circumstances do i want anything to do with Carson Palmer

Locker and Kaepernick excite them? :shakeno:

Guess I'll watch the draft to see every other teams fans get excited.

Back
Top Bottom