Laconfora: CJ2K picking between Fins & Cardinals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Laconfora: CJ2K picking between Fins & Cardinals

He will go with the best money although he has better chance to start here

Cards. Easy choice. But it is LaCanfora. He always provides us with a false story. Watch him pick the steelers or someone random

If we sign Johnson I'd be happy with the move. He's still good enough to be effective in this league and without that injury he'd have rushed for over a thousand yards last season. Put him in a combination with Ajayi and we'd have a good duo to go forwards with. He can also catch and do the relieving side of things which is important in Gase's system, something which Alfred Morris isn't known for, so I can't see us being interested in him. Though Starks could be a possibility, however he is a true definition of a number two or role playing running back, he's not really someone we could rely heavily on if needed, so it would mean Ajayi or another back would be the featured back. For me, I think we'd be better off signing Johnson and pairing him with Ajayi, or my preferred in Foster and Ajayi.

If it's cheap, oh well.

I still want to draft a running back in the 4th/5th

I like the gamble on Foster as well as long as we draft a RB because he and Ajayi are both fragile.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Arizona has the better OL and chance to make the Superbowl. If its equal money why would he leave?

Although according the Barry Jackson we will meet with him tomorrow so not sure how we offered him a deal yet. I know it's JLC.

Barry Jackson
4m4 minutes ago
Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz
For those asking about RB Chris Johnson, Dolphins will meet with him on Thursday. Dolphins, incumbent Arizona Cardinals among suitors.

I hope we get him. Don't wanna be jilted twice and he'd look good in Aqua

Back
Top Bottom