Laconfora: CJ2K picking between Fins & Cardinals | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Laconfora: CJ2K picking between Fins & Cardinals

I'm NOT a fan of CJ0K. He would be my last choice. Our OL cannot open holes ... CJ cannot pass protect and has no power ... and wants to be a feature back or he gets pouty. Ajayi is 10,000% better IMHO.

If you were an NFL running back...with some talent...a little left in the tank...would ya wanna sit on the bench in Phoenix or would ya wanna open the new stadium in Miami as the feature back? Hmm, Wammy Wammy Wammy...Welcome to Miami CJ2K! South Beach Baby! Let's do this!

Go to bed, you're drunk.

lets hope he really likes playing with Carson Palmer

If he wants to start he comes to Miami.

Cards backfield is set with Johnson and Ellington.

I'm NOT a fan of CJ0K. He would be my last choice. Our OL cannot open holes ... CJ cannot pass protect and has no power ... and wants to be a feature back or he gets pouty. Ajayi is 10,000% better IMHO.

The OL is better as a rushing line as opposed to pass protecting.

yeah but they just got Mathis and have such a better line

If both pay the same and I'm just looking for payday, I take the Cards all day. Decent O-line

Nice 3 back rotation, no pressure on me as the #2/#3 RB coming out. Ride out into retirement

If both pay the same and I'm just looking for payday, I take the Cards all day. Decent O-line

Nice 3 back rotation, no pressure on me as the #2/#3 RB coming out. Ride out into retirement

Absolutely a no brainer

He went to the playoffs with AZ. I doubt he comes here.
But you never know. I think foster is to fragile now. He is always injured.

Let's play crystal ball for a second. If the Dolphins don't have a shot at Fournette or Cook next year, then just take Zeke this year. Think he will fall to 13. Would've preferred Ragland or Hargreaves (or Treadwell, even though I know that will never happen), but what can you do

chris johnsion doesn't strike me as a guy who is playing just for a shot at a title so I bet he follows the guaranteed money....not to mention the writings on the wall that david Johnson is the alpha in Arizona

miamis not smart enough to understand that ajayis a better option than the current version of chris johnson

Back
Top Bottom