Laconfora: CJ2K picking between Fins & Cardinals | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Laconfora: CJ2K picking between Fins & Cardinals

Yikes...I hope he picks AZ. I'm sure we could do worse but we have seen what Chris Johnson looks like behind a mediocre Oline. Its not pretty.

If we sign Johnson I'd be happy with the move. He's still good enough to be effective in this league and without that injury he'd have rushed for over a thousand yards last season. Put him in a combination with Ajayi and we'd have a good duo to go forwards with. He can also catch and do the relieving side of things which is important in Gase's system, something which Alfred Morris isn't known for, so I can't see us being interested in him. Though Starks could be a possibility, however he is a true definition of a number two or role playing running back, he's not really someone we could rely heavily on if needed, so it would mean Ajayi or another back would be the featured back. For me, I think we'd be better off signing Johnson and pairing him with Ajayi, or my preferred in Foster and Ajayi.
Yeah but, was his mudder a mudder?

I wonder whos wife Geoff Schwartz F'd to be avoided like this

I'd be surprised if CJ picks us over the Cards if the money is anywhere close. He can be a spot/role player behind a decent OL and be on a potential contender vs. being in a larger role here behind our premier line??

Nah, he wants to play...not gonna do mucha that in Zona. Plus more money here I bet. He'll be flashin that golden smile tomm!

I'd be surprised if CJ picks us over the Cards if the money is anywhere close. He can be a spot/role player behind a decent OL and be on a potential contender vs. being in a larger role here behind our premier line??

He is bit of a wildcard though and I would assume he wants more money than he got last year signing for a 1 year vet minimum deal.

He is bit of a wildcard though and I would assume he wants more money than he got last year signing for a 1 year vet minimum deal.

I hear ya, and hope I'm wrong, but I'm worried we are going to get rebuffed by several FA's like we did a couple years ago and used as leverage to get what they want elsewhere.

CJ2k's resurgence last year really seemed to be the product of his just being in a great situation. Arians and Arizona have done an incredible job of getting the most from their players. But David Johnson is the real deal. Chris may think he has a better chance of getting more burn here competing with Ajayi.

It seems like he pissed in some ones Cheerios no? The visit he had to AZ got cancelled also last time I checked.

G Schwartz started 16 games once in his career and missed 19 games over the past 2 seasons. Teams are simply passing him over.

He's still good enough to be effective in this league and without that injury he'd have rushed for over a thousand yards last season.

His performance took a steep dive midway through the season (2.5 y/c) before breaking his leg. Another injury prone player on the wrong side of 30, so no surprise we're interested.

CJ2k's resurgence last year really seemed to be the product of his just being in a great situation. Arians and Arizona have done an incredible job of getting the most from their players. But David Johnson is the real deal. Chris may think he has a better chance of getting more burn here competing with Ajayi.

Hence why Miller is in Houston now. He was Philbined in Miami.

Not sure why this is a hard decision for him. Cards have a much better chance at the playoffs than we do. Arizona should be the easy pick.

If you were an NFL running back...with some talent...a little left in the tank...would ya wanna sit on the bench in Phoenix or would ya wanna open the new stadium in Miami as the feature back? Hmm, Wammy Wammy Wammy...Welcome to Miami CJ2K! South Beach Baby! Let's do this!

For the first time im actually hoping were being used as leverage. Just draft a back for gods sake...

Back
Top Bottom