Ladies and Gentlemen, Andrew Luck is headed to the AFC Championship Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ladies and Gentlemen, Andrew Luck is headed to the AFC Championship Game

CO-Gator

They all float down here.
Club Member
Reaction score
This is is an important thread so take note. Folks, Andrew Luck is the future of the NFL. The mere fact that he can take a Colts roster that is THAT unimpressive and be a game away from the Super Bowl tells you all you need to know.

Three years ago, this organization was at a crossroads. They could have taken the gutless route and win 6 meaningless football games no one would remember or care about, or they could have done the right thing and move towards a long-term solution. Fast forward to today and Andrew will be playing in his 6th postseason game next week and hopefully reaches his 7th, while the Dolphins have a very bleak future.

This wonderful thread has unfortunately been unlocked so I can no longer bump it, but here is the link to it as it is very important to remember those of us who identified what Andrew was and what needed to be done.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...ficial-You-gotta-Suck-to-get-Luck-Superthread

And remember this, we were 100% right.

More importantly, WE ARE ALL COLTS FANS NOW!

andrewluck-1.jpg

Simply put: this team loses when it needs to win and wins when it needs to lose.

Eh, I'm ready to move on from that... We never had a shot at him. Unlike Brees (2x) and Rodgers which we could have had. This sting more because the miss was more tangible.

Whatever I am much more pumped over our 6 wins in 2010 Matt Moore MVP

Hope Luck destroys the Patsies next week.

AND WATCH : when they land Melvin Gordon or Todd Gurley in the draft they are gonna be nasty

Quarterback is the least of our flipping worries. with the way the Colts defense and Vontae Davis played we should be more worried about trading his ass

Colts fan...... NO.

But, I do love watching and rooting for Andrew Luck in most games. He is a great player and was the guy most of us knew we needed to finally replace Marino.

The Colts franchise has a bright future with Luck at the controls. I am no Colts fan, but I am certainly a Luck fan. Just a great player and a gentleman. It is a real joy watching him play and listening to him speak in press conferences and post game interviews.

Back
Top Bottom