Ladies and Gentlemen, Andrew Luck is headed to the AFC Championship Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ladies and Gentlemen, Andrew Luck is headed to the AFC Championship Game

That was the season we needed John Beck as our QB. Painter would have outplayed him.

I just hope they have enough to beat NE next week. I don't see it, too young of a team, but I am praying they knock cry-baby Brady out of the playoffs!

Luck is definitely special. The Colts are very lucky to have him. They will be relevant for many years now.

I just hope they have enough to beat NE next week. I don't see it, too young of a team, but I am praying they knock cry-baby Brady out of the playoffs!

Luck is definitely special. The Colts are very lucky to have him. They will be relevant for many years now.

On the plus side: We avoided having a bald QB.

His football brain takes up too much space, leaving little for hair follicles.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

So now every time the Colts win more games than the Dolphins it can be bumped with a "haha told you so". This forum is a joke sometimes.

Let's not act like you or others would be bumping that thread if Luck ended up busting (though that was never really a possibility).

Boys, boys. We never had a shot at Luck. Besides we got the next best young QB in the AFC. The era of Manning and Brady is ending. The age of Luck and Tannehill is just beginning. There aren't too many good young QBs in the AFC.

His football brain takes up too much space, leaving little for hair follicles.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Let's not act like you or others would be bumping that thread if Luck ended up busting (though that was never really a possibility).

You're welcome to go through my post history and see how many times I've bumped a thread that was off the front page. Unless I did it 9 years ago and I don't remember, it's 0. Don't lump me in with the average pleb that posts on this forum.

Huh, looked to me like we GAVE INDY one of the best players in that game. But if people want to focus on something we never had a shot at be my guest. While there may be posters who were happy with the meaningless wins, which I don't believe I just think fans with a clue realize fans have no influence over the outcome of games ant just root for their team to win and take whatever happens, some folks still think trading Vontae Davis was a good move. Young pro bowl CB's who don't have LOUD MOUTH wives don't grow on trees.

Who gives a ****? No one here has any bearing on what happens in the game. The "I told you so" arguments have never made a lick of sense.

Precisely, NEWSFLASH EVERYBODY AND THEIR BROTHER KNEW GETTING ANDREW LUCK WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT.

NEWSFLASH, IF EVERY DOLPHINS FAN ON PLANET EARTH ROOTED FOR THE DOLPHINS TO LOSE THEY STILL GO 6-10 IN 2011.

Folks act like finheaven posters influenced the 6 wins. It's really ridiculous.

I was on the "Suck For Luck" bandwagon, but it didn't happen. We have to move on from that because he isn't on our team. Yeah I hope he beats the **** out of New England next week, but I am not going to sit around pondering what could have been. I mean if we are going that route, it made me ill watching Vontae Davis making plays all over the field.

My god, can we let this go? I mean seriously, let's worry about something that actually affects the team that WE root for

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

That roster is loaded wth you talking about? It was loaded as well when they tanked the season to get Luck. I hate seeing people say that their roster isn't any good.

Ps he didn't do anything special tonight, 2TDs and 2 picks. That defense won them that game. If anything you all should be pissed this Organization got rid of Vontae Davis and Sean Smith.

Ps he didn't do anything special tonight, 2TDs and 2 picks. That defense won them that game. If anything you all should be pissed this Organization got rid of Vontae Davis and Sean Smith.

Not to mention he had all day to throw.

Back
Top Bottom