Ladies and Gentlemen, Andrew Luck is headed to the AFC Championship Game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ladies and Gentlemen, Andrew Luck is headed to the AFC Championship Game

The INTS would cost "w"s in the AFCE - right? The Colts don't get in to the POs ahead of the Pats - once you are in the POs the short season (anything can happen) the soft schedule doesn't hurt the fans don't care but Indy - the FO of Indy could mess up Lucks chances ie trent Richardson gamble

Last edited by a moderator:
Luck - without a team around him (the team) sucks - he has Marino's fortune

Luck is no one man wrecking crew - as he has been made out to be - this is the NFL - they need a slew of FAs and a good couple of drafts - how far away are they from MIA?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Colts now need a complete rebuild around Luck and a couple of other key pieces; that undersized, overachieving Defense is the D of the past, NOT the D of the present and future; just look at how their best LB got run over and bullied all over the field, but especially at the goal line.

And it's time to retool that Offense from the Coordinator down to the practice squad. Loyalty is a great thing, but Reggie Wayne should have retired last season. It's time to rebuild around what's worth keeping.

If I'm Irsay, I'm on the phone non-stop until I make as many as a dozen trades for draft picks once trading opens. And I'm restructuring contracts like mad, finding every penny to spend on quality big butts on DL and big, fast LBs.

There is no guarantee his division improves immensely and Luck is outside looking in next year - When Brady retires, and Flaaco and Roth lose the desire, it is his turn to make some noise

Back
Top Bottom