Lakers Lakers Lakers | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Lakers Lakers

thanks for the info and the mini spoiler since the Laker Game is delayed and still on :lol: :wink:

:( Sorry. I am up here in Northern California and follow radio feeds and internet broadcasts. Didn't know the game was on delay. First round is on me. :beer1:

I also didn't tell you how uhm....Radmanovich did? Did he play? Did he score? Did he score more than Kobe's 81? Tune in to find out!

Meh, us Laker fans don't compare Kobe to MJ. Besides, MJ never scored 81...

Very true. Bulls/MJ fans and the media compare him to MJ.

Anyways. Great game by the Lakers. Kobe went insane today. Sunday get ready for Pau Gasol debut. Im more excited for that then the superbowl.

Kobe post game comment on Pau Gasol trade.

"I think its a great trade, it says alot about the organization and the direction they want to go in, the commitment they made to winning."

Kobe will be a Lakers for life.

Thought you might like that. :) Lobo is good peoples though, if only he would quit rooting for that Suns team and jump on team Purple and Gold!

Yeah, I would just as soon root for Brady and The Pathetriats just north of here...

BTW: MJ never needed Shaq to earn a ring:up:

Yeah, I would just as soon root for Brady and The Pathetriats just north of here...

BTW: MJ never needed Shaq to earn a ring:up:

MJ never won squat without Scotty and Phil. :up:

Besides since when are you the defender of all things MJ?

Oh, and you better take back what you said about the Pats. That is almost complaint worthy! :lol::bighug:

Suns are on their last run. Just goes to show you no defense no championship.

:( Sorry. I am up here in Northern California and follow radio feeds and internet broadcasts. Didn't know the game was on delay. First round is on me. :beer1:

I also didn't tell you how uhm....Radmanovich did? Did he play? Did he score? Did he score more than Kobe's 81? Tune in to find out!

no worries. i was just messing with you :hi5: :wink:

clublakers.com is going nuts.....the buzz hasn't really slowed down at all.

Suns are on their last run. Just goes to show you no defense no championship.

Yeah, but I hate to tell you. You definately didnt get any better defensively through this trade :up:

The Suns are ripping it up this year, but I already know they dont have the defense to get it done. They have NO big defensive player, and that is going to really hurt when it matters

Yeah, but I hate to tell you. You definately didnt get any better defensively through this trade :up:

The Suns are ripping it up this year, but I already know they dont have the defense to get it done. They have NO big defensive player, and that is going to really hurt when it matters

Gasol isn't that much worse than Kwame. Kwame is much more physical and makes his opponents work for position much harder than Gasol does, but Gasol is adept at blocking and altering shots, which is just as important in my opinion. Besides, Bynum is turning into a defensive nightmare for opposing teams. When he comes back I would expect to see the Lakers back to where they were right before he got injured. Dominating on both ends of the court.

This trade wasnt to get defensive it was to pick up a #2 scorer and get rid of problem in Kwame with his miss dunks and turnover after turnover after turnover. The rotation are going to be insane and NO team will be able to double Kobe now because of Gasol. The Defense is solid with Bynum, Ariza, Lamar. Phoenix only won last game because Amare went crazy and Bynum was out. Look back at the suns first 2 games when Bynum played and Amare couldnt do squat. Actually look back all the games when Bynum played and the Lakers were locking down opponents.

Around the league, the reaction of executives and coaches was unanimous: What a nightmare for us. When reached with the news, one Western Conference executive said simply, “Are you kidding? (Expletive) me.â€

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...slug=aw-gasollakers020108&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Hardly. When he's out there, Kwame acts as nothing more than a movable bag of meat. A semi-mobile tackling dummy if you will. If Kareem will also offer to mentor Gasol in defensive fundamentals as he tried with Kwame and as he succeeded with Bynum, I expect tremendous improvement out of Pau.

Back
Top Bottom