Lakers Lakers Lakers | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Lakers Lakers

peace_3-1.jpg

in the end we are all Dolphins fans.:wink:

Lakers vs. Wizard

early freaking game. 9:30am on the Best Coast.

Gasol will not play but will play against NJ.

Kobe looks good early. Three minutes into the second quarter and the Lakers are up by 12. Kobe already has 19 points on 6 of 8 shooting. the guy is playing lights out and seems to be thrilled to have Pau on the team (even if he isn't playing yet).

Wow, the Wizards didn't even show up. Going into halftime, the Lakers are up 63-41. Geez, maybe L.A. should just play shorthanded every night. :lol:

Kobe is on a mission now. This is most motivated I have ever seen him. This is the 3rd road game and he has shown no sign of fatigue. Keep playing like this and he has to win the MVP. Oh BTW Mitch Cupcake should win Exec. of the Year.

Lakers 66% FG .

Another win. Kobe dominate. The entire team played great. The movement of the ball was fantastic. Odom seem comfortable now since he knows he will be the third - fourth option on this team. Finally 2 games in a row he produces.

:lol:

only the chosen one can make something that is impossible to make.

Kobe is on a mission now. This is most motivated I have ever seen him. This is the 3rd road game and he has shown no sign of fatigue. Keep playing like this and he has to win the MVP. Oh BTW Mitch Cupcake should win Exec. of the Year.

Lakers 66% FG .

Most of Kupchak's reign has been terrible (i.e. Butler for Brown? Woof.), but the last couple years, he's been on a roll. The Bynum pick was inspired, especially in the face of opposition from Phil Jax and Kobe. He waited out Kobe's trade demand, and didn't panic. He got Trevor Ariza for nothing. He brought back Derek Fisher to help stabilize the point. Drafting Farmar looks like it's going to pay off. Most of all, he waited patiently for Bynum to develop, and for the price on Gasol to come down, never pulling the trigger on a panic deal (i.e. Bynum for Kidd, Bynum for J.O'Neal, etc.). Whatever it is, he's really done a fine job the last couple years, and you couldn't say that previously.

Most of Kupchak's reign has been terrible (i.e. Butler for Brown? Woof.), but the last couple years, he's been on a roll. The Bynum pick was inspired, especially in the face of opposition from Phil Jax and Kobe. He waited out Kobe's trade demand, and didn't panic. He got Trevor Ariza for nothing. He brought back Derek Fisher to help stabilize the point. Drafting Farmar looks like it's going to pay off. Most of all, he waited patiently for Bynum to develop, and for the price on Gasol to come down, never pulling the trigger on a panic deal (i.e. Bynum for Kidd, Bynum for J.O'Neal, etc.). Whatever it is, he's really done a fine job the last couple years, and you couldn't say that previously.

The scuttlebutt is that Jim Buss (Jerry's kid) is the one who fell in love with Bynum and forced Mitch to draft him. If true, I think some of the credit has to go to him. However, I agree, Mitch has seemingly gotten his magic wand out and made some excellent trades and acquisitions this season. The Gasol trade will have more impact and be the headline getter, but the Ariza trade was masterful.

Mitch and Co. has set this team up to be ceompetitive far beyond the Kobe era. When Kobe starts really slowing down, Bynum won't be in his prime yet and players like Ariza and Farmar will be just entering theirs. I really do like the makeup of this team right now.

Back
Top Bottom