Landry 134th in the league in YPC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry 134th in the league in YPC

Landry doesn't call the plays. It's not his fault he had 3 catches for 3 yards in bubble screens or the like every game. Those add up and bring your averages down significantly.
You cant explain that to people here.

Well Davante Adams, who was used as a gold standard in another thread, was 12.0 this year putting him in that same ballpark.

I think Devante Adams is a bit quicker, more explosive and has shown multiple double digit touchdown years both with Rodgers and their backup this year...

OK all 3 were down. Landry and Still roughly 3 ypc and Parker 2 ypc. That's pretty solid evidence it was the QB. I hope we don't talk about this 8ypc for the rest of our lives. Until Landryt signms it will be, "he only averages 8 ypc". If he signs with another team it will be, "he only averages 8 ypc".

Landry has already shown us he can make big plays in addition to the short and intermediate range. He's also shown us he can get it done in the RZ. It's the body of work not 2017, and only 2017 we need to look at. Don't be so short sighted.

I think Devante Adams is a bit quicker, more explosive and has shown multiple double digit touchdown years both with Rodgers and their backup this year...

I've compared there stats in another thread, really close other than TD's which was in 2017 both with backup QB's. If one is a 14M dollar WR it's hard to say the other isn't by looking at the numbers.

Reshad needs to be traded, he made zero impact on the Pro Bowl. Use the free money from Reshad to pay Landry, throw in some extra for his herculean effort in Hawaii this past weekend.

did you see how he did in the dodgeball event? i think ross should make Landry a minority owner

Oh, look... Another Jarvis Landry thread that adds nothing new to the thousands of other ongoing discussions on the exact same topic!

XOXdQszYm4I3m.gif

There is a reason KC is moving on from him.

Could it be that, unlike our front office, they factor in his age and KNOW that they need a plan B....father time is undefeated after all...We should be so fortunate to have forward thinking going on but unfortunately, unlike KC, we are not in position as a TEAM to be able to think farther than one season at a time...

It's time we move ahead of the curve rather than continually being "a day late and a dollar short"

IMO

Back
Top Bottom