Landry looking good in Pro Bowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry looking good in Pro Bowl

Jarvis is on the market and he's exuding a lot of charm in front of the cameras. He seems to thrive on all of these Pro Bowl events where his competitive juices really come out. Dolphin fans also know that there is a dark side to Jarvis that can surface late in games when something goes wrong. The send off after scoring a late touchdown against Buffalo was ridiculous and there have been other games when he was headstrong and basically out of control. He's very good but I think that he may need a disciplinarian as a Coach (Gase doesn't appear able to control him). Teams with big dollars to spend will be interested. I expect that Tannenbaum will evaluate what he deems Jarvis is worth, but I expect that this will be way under the amount that other teams are prepared to pay. Eg Cleveland, San Francisco and Chicago all need a very good receiver and all have huge dollars to spend. I expect us to lose Jarvis Landry and he won't be easy to replace.

Last edited:
So he caught a ball from more than 6 yards away? Dolphins should get a drone on the field

I actually like Landry and would welcome him back at around 12 mill but all the love struck fan boys getting all emotional about losing a possession receiver are making like the idea of Landry leaving.

Heard he is killing it at dodge ball too. I'm expecting the bidding war to go up to 16 million after this weekend.

DUb3mTQXcAEOuoo.jpg
LMAO..

J u i c e Jam? I wonder is this a juice bar that he created? I can't wait to meet Landry in the flesh ^^

Fans want to penny pinch in a billionaire's game. It has gotten worse due to fantasy sports and video games and salary figures being attributed to players.

And figuring out player values with a rising cap is probably impossible for a lot of professional GMs, let alone fans. I kind of wish they would keep the salary cap constant and then have a separate fund that gets distributed to players after they retire. College players could get a piece of that fund too.

Jarvis caught a deep ball but he still has an 8 you average says the salty Finheaven posters.

That deep ball from Smith to Landry was a thing of beauty..

Jarvis looked fast too LOL

Biggest mistake on this site in regards to him is thinking he is just some old regular slot WR.

I am not saying people aren't entitled to their opinion on whether to pay him or not. All I'm saying is the dollar amounts I have seen thrown around are within reason to resign him to a longterm deal. If we don't, hey what else is new, you can count on one hand the amount of draft picks we have actually extended past their rookie deals over the last decade.

But I have to cringe when I hear the statement "14 million for a slot? Let Juice walk and draft the Miami kid Berrios and we are set".

LOL . . . just no respect for the man.

Back
Top Bottom