Landry Trade Idea | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Trade Idea

Welcome aboard - trial by fire!!! If you ask for opinions on a trade you are going to get em around here, unadulterated as you've found out. Stick around, you are not the first nor will be the last to have their trade (or any other) ideas shot down like a firing squad.

Bruh, how is there any receiver on this roster that is currently better than Jarvis? And we're not talking about potential. We're talking about performance in the league thus far.
Simple, he doesn't score points.

I don't care about his 110 catches for barely 1100 yards, easy to rack up catches doing nothing but 4 yard ins and 3 yard crossing routes.

He's not dynamic. He's just tough.

I don't care about his 110 catches for barely 1100 yards, easy to rack up catches doing nothing but 4 yard ins and 3 yard crossing routes.

He simply does what he's asked to do. He's the most reliable offensive weapon on the team bar none.

I would wait if I were the Dolphins.

At worst, next year you franchise Landry if Carroo and Parker don't take the next step and you can't agree to a deal before he becomes an UFA.

However, if Parker becomes that #1, and Carroo shows that he is a NFL receiver, I'm not too opposed to trading Landry, even though I love his effort and talent.

By alot of your logics on finheaven................Every good to great player we have lets trade them away. If we had Tom Brady? Fine lets trade him for a 2nd round pick, Ray lewis? Let's trade him for Kapernik. Julio Jones? Let's cut him to clear cap space.

Glad you all are not running the show

No need to trade for Kapernik, he is a free agent.

He's very tough, physical. He can stop quickly and make that first guy miss.

However....You left out that he tends to pile up catches in games they're getting hammered in. He's not a game changer. The way Miami plays offence and Tanny's penchant for throwing underneath, Davone Bess would catch 80+ balls in the slot and he was nothing special.

He's very tough, physical. He can stop quickly and make that first guy miss.

However....You left out that he tends to pile up catches in games they're getting hammered in. He's not a game changer. The way Miami plays offence and Tanny's penchant for throwing underneath, Davone Bess would catch 80+ balls in the slot and he was nothing special.
That's my point.

He's a good slot WR, nothing more nothing less.

I think Miami has a terrible record when he gets 10+ targets a game. He's not dynamic enough to go out and change games. Julio, OBJ, AB those guys are dynamic and they can change a game with one play.

Parker has that potential, hell Stills had some of it last year.

He simply does what he's asked to do. He's the most reliable offensive weapon on the team bar none.
So he's asked to not score touchdowns?

"Landry, don't you dare get into the end-zone today dumbass"

No, he just can't get open in the RZ effectively or has the open field speed to take the corner consistently.

Yeah if you like going 6-10 with very little points scored.

This is a freezing cold take bro.

Who has the surest hands on the team dropping just nine passes in 407 career targets? Who is the blocking wide receiver down field on the team? Who's the two time Pro Bowler and NFL Top 100 guy back to back? Jarvis Landry.

It is VERY difficult to be as productive as Landry has been from the slot position.

This is a freezing cold take bro.

Who has the surest hands on the team dropping just nine passes in 407 career targets? Who is the blocking wide receiver down field on the team? Who's the two time Pro Bowler and NFL Top 100 guy back to back? Jarvis Landry.

It is VERY difficult to be as productive as Landry has been from the slot position.
Not when the qb forces you the ball play after play for short routes.

Back
Top Bottom