Landry Trade Idea | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Trade Idea

Don't take things personally, man. You will never survive this board if you do. There are certain players that are untouchable to most fans and Juice is one of them. You want to hit them where it hurts? Start a Trade Tannehill thread.

The reason the bucs would want this is becausethey have a qb who can get all of the weapons the ball. Jameis Winston is on his way, and is more able to go through progressions/deal with pressure than tannebust.?

Oh Tannehill can't go through progressions huh? You may also want to look up his stats vs pressure / blitz

;)

Foolish comment.

Also- Evans, Jackson, Howard, brate,
Martin, and rookie receivers added in there.... the bucs have plenty of enough talent to feed the ball

Great player but not correct fit for scheme.

Scary sentence. Beyond scary.

This is where the tape stuff is taken to bizarre extreme and conclusion. Football is glorified chaos. That’s by definition with 22 guys on the field at all times. The intentions may seem swell before launch but once that play begins the permutations are endless. Consequently it’s all about instincts, angles, smarts, determination and raw ability.

Scheme would rank near last on the list, and certainly below anything above.

That will outrage the tape/adjuster crew but they make a career of overstating all minutiae. A full week between games and a seventh month offseason enable that type of malformed focus.

Build a great player and he will come and make plays. That so-called system deficiency is wiped out within two steps, once the new guy is glaringly superior to all our wonderful perfect pegs of yore. Gad, did you see that?

As always, outliers are meaningless. Interneters love to scramble for the deflective exception, as if they have diffused. The scrambling proves the point.

More often than not. The high end here isn’t even visible from lowlands occupied by the scheme exceptions.

I have little doubt the Dolphins brass have similarly obsessed over scheme in recent years, largely explaining our remarkable lack of undeniably great players. It shouldn’t be possible to avoid that type as dependably as we have.

The reason to trade landry is because he is a slot reciever who is rightfully looking to break the bank.

Which some team will overpay him, like the Redskins would do in the past dealings with players to bring cache to their franchise.

I dont question Landry's ball skills but his production?

How many halfs do we enter with very little amount of points with landry and tannehill. Apparently he is a good qb here, lol.

Oh Tannehill can't go through progressions huh? You may also want to look up his stats vs pressure / blitz

;)

Foolish comment.

Also- Evans, Jackson, Howard, brate,
Martin, and rookie receivers added in there.... the bucs have plenty of enough talent to feed the ball

Bro tannehill stinks, he never scores points in the first half.

Bro the Bucs can draft high value olineman, and then you have the base of a team who is one of the most leathal offenses ever. Florida team with evans, top 7 talent reciever, landry (one of best slots), and jackson (proven deep threat). With a blue chipper qb, and oj howard (very high ceiling imo)??? What fan wouldnt sign up for that? The Bucs can go on any field and have the best offense. Miami can never build like that because of our average qb.

I dont care about his tannys stats vs pressure, if i had a dollar for every blind side blitzer he didnt see that wallops him, I could have retired at 22 years old.

He has no pocket awareness, he puts recievers in spots to get smoked, bro hes not dynamic enough.
He is a top 20 qb, which means he looks good enough to get another start. But it is what is.

Yes I cant wait to pay parker and landry, with stills already paid so tanny cant get the ball in their hands.

TB12 can win the division at 50 if that is the plan.

I dont care about his tannys stats vs pressure, if i had a dollar for every blind side blitzer he didnt see that wallops him, I could have retired at 22 years old.

He has no pocket awareness, he puts recievers in spots to get smoked, bro hes not dynamic enough.
He is a top 20 qb, which means he looks good enough to get another start. But it is what is.

Bro

Care to actually evaluate some plays/clips/games to support that? We've debunked the "eyeball" test here plenty, but go ahead and try to tell us how bad he is- and how he is soooo responsible for win / loss record. You'd think you could at least acknowledge his improvement in many areas of critique throughout his career

lolbro

Bro

Care to actually evaluate some plays/clips/games to support that? We've debunked the "eyeball" test here plenty, but go ahead and try to tell us how bad he is- and how he is soooo responsible for win / loss record. You'd think you could at least acknowledge his improvement in many areas of critique throughout his career

lolbro

Bro I agree if you put premium help around tanny then they should make playoffs every year. Sadly there is a cap in the nfl and you cant afford to pay average qbs 20 million to execute that plan.

Tannehill has never and never will consistently lead a dynamic offense in the nfl, you are living in a land of the make believe. Where do you rank him compared to other qbs in the league and how much do you think thats worth, bro?

If teams had Nostradamus as a consultant, they'd have drafted Landry at worst middle of 1st round instead of where he was in the 2nd.. All he's done since then is to appreciate his value. Consequently, anything less than a top 10 pick for the "heart and soul" of the team is unacceptable.

No offense, but if Nostradamus was a consultant no one would know wtf he was talking about, his advice would be something like:

"When the young tiger advances he shall take the league by storm,
He shall draw the attention of many,
False suitors shall appear however he shall rebuke them,
When Jupiter is in Mercury the tiger shall reign for ten fortnights by 12"

:wtf:wtf

How do you figure that **** out? :)

*your intelligence

Best not to make a typo when talking about someone elses intelligence lol

Yo, this reply was to this sentence of mine "Hi guys, not to disrespect any fins involved or ur intellegence".

Lol bro? I was being overly nice to the members of this board and two millionaires who couldn't care less. You take that is "talking about someones intelligence" lol, ur is used all the time by young people. I'll leave it at that. Ur welcome bro.

Yo, this reply was to this sentence of mine "Hi guys, not to disrespect any fins involved or ur intellegence".

Lol bro? I was being overly nice to the members of this board and two millionaires who couldn't care less. You take that is "talking about someones intelligence" lol, ur is used all the time by young people. I'll leave it at that. Ur welcome bro.

I think you may just need to simmer down a bit there fella

Anywho, responding to your question- I'd rank Tannehill at least top 15 currently, and he could be a top 10 qb. He is- a smart qb, strong arm, accurate, mobile, team player- to name a few things. Criticism's- deep ball, pocket awareness, win/loss ratio, hell idk all of the things we were used to hearing. All of those things have improved significantly and not considering w/l - because that is coaching and this is a team sport- lets not go there right now. Prove that he is inaccurate, puts the ball in bad spots, doesn't go thru progressions. Most of us see a player, who, for the majority of his career was held back immensely by the team and coaches around him. You realize almost all of those sacks in his first couple years were nearly instantly- and you would have to be Mike Vick to not get smothered back there...

not trying to turn this into a qb thread, so we probably shouldn't get into it too much. Regardless, not a fan of your trade idea still. Would Landry be awesome for the Bucs to have? Yes. Would they want him? Yeah, who wouldn't... Do they need him / want to pay him? Naaaah

ordor.gif

Don't take things personally, man. You will never survive this board if you do. There are certain players that are untouchable to most fans and Juice is one of them. You want to hit them where it hurts? Start a Trade Tannehill thread.

Trade the heart and soul of this team and arguably it's best player, for what? Just dumb because we won't get a 1st rounder and if we lost him as a FA I think we'd get a 3rd rounder. 3rd for Juice? Right. Dumb.

Back
Top Bottom