Landry Trade Idea | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Trade Idea

giphy.gif

All of this we can't trade jarvis we need him. Take it personal for trading a football player? Bro u are about fo find out how much landry cares about us when he hits free agency.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright stop this now. boynamedsuh you are new here so let me explain the rules. No personal attacks of our members or the membership in general are allowed.

Defend your points without taking shots or they will be deleted and you will receive an infraction which add up and can result in a ban.

Yes your post did get some reaction that you may not like which is fine. Deal with it by showing us your logic not attacking detractors.

Welcome to the site brother. Play nice and I think you will enjoy it here.

Don't reply to this just take it to heart. Carry on.

All of this we can't trade jarvis we need him. Take it personal for trading a football player? Bro u are about fo find out how much landry cares about us when he hits free agency.

Marks? Tonight the Ravens are heels and the Dolphins are faces.

Last edited:
Too many pieces in the trade.

Bucs have Evans, Jackson and Humphries.

They don't have too much incentive to trade away David when the main piece is a player they have good enough depth/quality at.

Hi guys, not to disrespect any fins involved or ur intellegence but how about something like this..

Landry
Cam Wake
Jordan Phillips

For

Gerald Mccoy
Lavante David

Mccoy and Suh together may be effective against tb12, it will def free up charles harris, and david is the exact line backer we have been missing for 10 years
You have WAY too much time on your hands.

While I don't agree that this specific trade is really feasible, I have noticed this emotional attachment and allegiance to specific players here, Tannehill, Landry, to a lesser extent Kiko....I mean it's pretty common among fans but the truth is "he's the heart and soul of the team!!!" isn't a valid enough excuse for passing on a great offer given the circumstances. If you don't think you can get a deal done with him, or you can't afford him, or you don't think he's necessarily worth that type of money, or you've already got a lot of talent at the position and money/resources invested, or some combination of all these reasons, YES you strongly consider trading the guy for good value. It's common sense. Maybe for a high pick, maybe for a combination of picks/players. I have no problem trading Landry for a good pick, just like I have no problem trading Tannehill for a good pick, 2 different players with different circumstances but ultimately there's an opportunity to receive some pretty good compensation should the franchise decide to part ways with them. It's part of the business. No one on this team is untouchable or untradeable.

Last edited:
While I don't agree that this specific trade is really feasible, I have noticed this emotional attachment and allegiance to specific players here, Tannehill, Landry, to a lesser extent Kiko....I mean it's pretty common among fans but the truth is "he's the heart and soul of the team!!!" isn't a valid enough excuse for passing on a great offer given the circumstances. If you don't think you can get a deal done with him, or you can't afford him, or you don't think he's necessarily worth that type of money, or you've already got a lot of talent at the position and money/resources invested, or some combination of all these reasons, YES you strongly consider trading the guy for good value. It's common sense. Maybe for a high pick, maybe for a combination of picks/players. I have no problem trading Landry for a good pick, just like I have no problem trading Tannehill for a good pick, 2 different players with different circumstances but ultimately there's an opportunity to receive some pretty good compensation should the franchise decide to part ways with them. It's part of the business. No one on this team is untouchable or untradeable.

If teams had Nostradamus as a consultant, they'd have drafted Landry at worst middle of 1st round instead of where he was in the 2nd.. All he's done since then is to appreciate his value. Consequently, anything less than a top 10 pick for the "heart and soul" of the team is unacceptable.

Question ... Why are we trying to trade one of the best players in the NFL ..? I don't get it. Many Dolfans that I know as myself love Landry, so why are other dolfans trying to ship him out !?!?!?! Am I missing something .....

Ok point taken mod,

Someone said a public beating just dont think thats funny, if it is supposed to be funny its just not.

Back to football,

The reason the bucs would want this is becausethey have a qb who can get all of the weapons the ball. Jameis Winston is on his way, and is more able to go through progressions/deal with pressure than tannebust. Cam wake on friendly deal/short term gain, he had value to dallas last year right?

I dont think trading landry would have that much of an effect on the offensive production, he is a slot reciever.

Lastly, ok phillips is non asset so then add a pick from us, then its 2 players for 2 players. Every 1 on 1 trade in the nba has more of a percentage of their roster being traded than that.

It is really that bad of an idea, deserving of a beating lol?

If teams had Nostradamus as a consultant, they'd have drafted Landry at worst middle of 1st round instead of where he was in the 2nd.. All he's done since then is to appreciate his value. Consequently, anything less than a top 10 pick for the "heart and soul" of the team is unacceptable.

Nobody would offer that because Landry isn't worth it. As of this moment no one on our team is.

Back
Top Bottom