Lawyer Milloy... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lawyer Milloy...

...actually we have 3 Lombardi's next to our name... how many do you have??

The one thing both of us have in common... is our D's suck. We can't stop the run, and you can't stop the pass.

But the one difference between us (besides a legendary history versus no history) we can ride our offense to the Super Bowl... can't quite say that about yours...

Originally posted by SoCalRaider
...actually we have 3 Lombardi's next to our name... how many do you have??

The one thing both of us have in common... is our D's suck. We can't stop the run, and you can't stop the pass.

But the one difference between us (besides a legendary history versus no history) we can ride our offense to the Super Bowl... can't quite say that about yours...
let's see that again with your team of geriatrics.

I'd also like to thank you for our first trip to the big game..I'm sure you remember this gem: 51-3:lol:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

38-21 and 23-10 tell me different:D

Wagon, is that your last line of defense? Seriously, thats your answer to everything.... Just start posting "welcome to last year". These guys are Fins fans, hate the bills, your a bills fan, hate the Dolphins..... this is a Dolphins board... whatcha expect?

Anyway, its going to be a nice year this year, should be alot of fun.... :eek:

Originally posted by BSQX4
. You guys are underating our recievers,big mistake

We are not underating your wr's but do you honestly think any of your wr's are top 10 in the league? None of your wr's have proven that to be true. I'm confident in Winfield and clements.

Originally posted by zachseau13
Winfield?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a homer!

Did any of you wr's burn him last year? As I recall RW isn't a wr. Tell me since you are sooo smart, what has Thompson or Chambers done last year against Winfield?

Nice try Justa, you made the statement that you have confidence in Winfield.

You defend the statement.

Originally posted by zachseau13
Nice try Justa, you made the statement that you have confidence in Winfield.

You defend the statement.
of course we have confidence in Winfield...we're ten times as confident when we play the Phins because they have no passing game...your #1 reciever couldn't even get 800 yards:lol:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

of course we have confidence in Winfield...we're ten times as confident when we play the Phins because they have no passing game...your #1 reciever couldn't even get 800 yards:lol:

What does this have to do with your confidence in Winfield?

Back
Top Bottom