Lawyer Milloy... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lawyer Milloy...

Originally posted by zachseau13
Nice try Justa, you made the statement that you have confidence in Winfield.

You defend the statement.

What's there to defend? How do you defend optimism? Tell me do you have confidence in RW? JT? ZacH?

Oh yeah, you obviously have confidence in the fins to pick them as the best tean in the NFL despite not having anything to back it up. DUH!!!

Originally posted by justafan

What's there to defend? How do you defend optimism? Tell me do you have confidence in RW? JT? ZacH?

Oh yeah, you obviously have confidence in the fins to pick them as the best tean in the NFL despite not having anything to back it up. DUH!!!

Nice defense Justa!!!

Typical unsupported BS Justa statement!:D

That's it? You have nothing else to say? You yourself can't support your raking the fins as no.1. Stop playing w/ that boomerang. It's hit you in the face time and again and yet you haven't learned. Oh well. Of to the main forum where people actually know their football. :D

That's it? You have nothing else to say? You yourself can't support your raking the fins as no.1. Stop playing w/ that boomerang. It's hit you in the face time and again and yet you haven't learned. Oh well. Of to the main forum where people actually know their football. :D

So.....No defense of Winfield?

Originally posted by zachseau13

So.....No defense of Winfield?

Haha, pulling away from his own dumb satement.

Your wr's didn't do squat against winfield and Clements. DUH!!!!.

So no defence for picking the fins as the BEST TEAM IN THE NFL?"

He gave up. Only now I realize, ZachSeau is a french name. :lol:

Originally posted by SoCalRaider
Good to see you ladies made the most of it...

let me recap all your super bowl highlights...

?

:lol:

So true.

Difference.

Those guys you mentioned have actually proven their worth ;).

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Difference.

Those guys you mentioned have actually proven their worth ;).

But the entire team hasn't proven anything.

BTW Until your wr's can produce against our cb's why wouldn't I have confidence in our cb's? DUH!!!!

Still waiting for a defense of Winfield.......:rolleyes:

But the entire team hasn't proven anything.

BTW Until your wr's can produce against our cb's why wouldn't I have confidence in our cb's? DUH!!!!

Of course they couldnt do anything..

You guys had Lucas throwing the ball to your D all day. JUST BECAUSE YOU DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE FINS DOESNT MAKE YOUR TEAM GREAT! It seems you guys are always comparing the Bills to the Fins in anything and everything. Stop envying us, pleasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee. .

I thought you were going to NE boards anyway?

Back
Top Bottom