Lawyer Milloy... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lawyer Milloy...

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Of course they couldnt do anything..

You guys had Lucas throwing the ball to your D all day. JUST BECAUSE YOU DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE FINS DOESNT MAKE YOUR TEAM GREAT! It seems you guys are always comparing the Bills to the Fins in anything and everything. Stop envying us, pleasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee. .

I thought you were going to NE boards anyway?
we don't envy teams who have a ticket to the playoffs but miss the bus:lol:

Originally posted by inFINSible
I didn't know we were talking about Seau...:lol: Who, BTW, is healthy and has been playing with the Dolphins since before TC, but that's not who I was comparing milloy to.....

Last 3 years.......

Milloy - 4 INTs, 23 yds, 0 TDs, 4 FFs, 16 PD, 3 sacks

Knight - 16 INTs, 218 yds, 2 TDs, 5 FFs, 28 PD, 5 sacks

Hehe.....you've seen these stats before right?

lets talk about stats from yesterday

Knight 8 tackles

Seau 7 tackles

---------------------

Milloy 5 tackles + 1 Sack + 1 deflected pass that resulted in an INT

Spikes 6 tackles + 2 INT's

i dunno, looks like we got the better end..we'll see what happens the rest of the year but those guys looked damn good. Keep in mind, Milloy wasn't in training camp at all, checked in on friday.. so basically he had 2 days of practice with the team and learn the schemes and develop chemistry with the players around him.

gotta admit, our D jelled way earlier than i thought... i knew they'd become dominant at some points..like week 9 or so but they overwhelmed me with their play.

pressure on Brady all day ... 4 INT's + 2 sacks and held him under 50 % for completion rate.

his final QB rating for the game was under 21 !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom