Let's start the season prediction thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's start the season prediction thread

10-6 remember how well we did before ricky came? our offense is better than it was 2-3 years ago. I know thats still to be determined but im confident in Feeley, our o-line will be at the least decent, and Minor w/ someone to split up the carries will get us through.

Nublar7 said:
The stars huh? Very interesting. :)

Hey, had to find something positive :D Not much of that going around lately. Too many folks have already pulled a Ricky this season. Not you, but way too many. I never quit, and never will :evil:

Peace Nublar7

11-5 Ricky leaving doesnt change really anything i think we didnt make the playoffs with him we will without...
what i dont understand about ricky is how does he quit without ever making the playoffs i dont understand ricky put down the bong for christ sake

"were gonna run it run it run it punt it"
Jimmy Johnson

10-6 if our o-line and Feeley turn out ok.

12-4 if our line is OK and Feeley absolutely rips it up and surprises us all

9-7 or 8-8 if Feeley is a bust and our o-line doesn't gell.

But if I was a betting man, I'd say 11-5 or 10-6.

I still think we're 10-5 when we play the Ravens, I just can't call that game, but I think we make the playoffs either way. So, 10-6 or 11-5.

I'm such a horribly blind optimist, call it a plague on me. :D

12-4!

GO PHINZ! :fire:

I will say 9-7...but the rest of the AFc East will be around the same so we have a shot!!

Im optimistic about our record but Not so about our playoff chances, I just havent seen the afc east get weaker and if 10-6 wasn't good enough to get in last year.........?

But my prediction is 11-5. I really think this team has a chance to prove people wrong.

Phinished w/RW said:
10-6 remember how well we did before ricky came? our offense is better than it was 2-3 years ago

Exactly. We were 11-5 on DW's first two years here. Then RW came along and we went, what, 9-7 and 10-6, no playoffs. This year's offense has way more talent then the Lamar smith days IMO. Another note: How do you guys think our opponents game plan against us looks now? :evil:

funny thing is

I never posted this much until Ricky left, maybe it is because I was tired of all the negative talk and such. But I am wholly suprized about all the positive fans so far.

I am sure that soon our negative (swearing realistic) will soon approach.

Remember this is the honor thread, no bandwagoners, or claimjumpers or scallywags. If you feel this way about your dolphins now... you need to stay that way. This isn't the TV show "Change of Heart" you are here-by married to your decision.

I'll say 11-5. Yes we have had a bad off season but I really believe that this will bring this team together. They are no longer the paper champions and they hear what all these reporters are saying I believe we turn it around and shake up the world.

Not to piss anyone off but, you guys were predicting the same stuff before Rick retired.... try not to be so homerish.

I say 6-10.

Back
Top Bottom